Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi From Fiji Islands
Hi From Fiji Islands
Hello everyone. I am from the Fiji Islands and a proud atheist for the last 6 years. I guess knowledge was the only reason that made me realize the falsity of religiosity. The only thing I regret every second of my life after un-converting is that why I did not do it earlier. Nevertheless, I am happy I realized the truth instead of wasting my entire life. There are more important things in life than believing in fairy-tales, I suppose.
RE: Hi From Fiji Islands
Welcome to the Atheist Forums
undefined
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome!

Fiji huh? Had any good coups lately? Esala Teleni get rid of all the Indians yet?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Welcome
Hi, nice name, don't kill people I like.

Really: don't kill them. You don't want to know what happens if you do.

It involves many feathers and sneeze powder and itch creme and fleas.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Fiji...exotic. Welcome. I bet you'd make an excellent addition to my 'Tell us about the place you live' thread in the Off Topic section.
(November 27, 2011 at 3:52 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Fiji...exotic. Welcome. I bet you'd make an excellent addition to my 'Tell us about the place you live' thread in the Off Topic section.

You like trees, rocks, fish, and recent coups? You'll love Fiji.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm a fan of at least 75% of those things. Good odds.
Welcome to the forums! And yes, we need pictures of your hometown!!! Fiji.... never been... looks gorgeous! Smile