Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:42 pm

Poll: Meat or Potatoes
This poll is closed.
Meat
0%
0 0%
Potatoes
0%
0 0%
Hackeneyed binary polls
100.00%
7 100.00%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meat or Potatoes?
Meat or Potatoes?
Oh come now, you all knew it would come down to this, the time where tough choices are to be had.

Do you choose meat or potatoes? What's it gonna be?

You communist. Er. fascist. Er. hmmm...

You... cryptofascist syndacationalist anarchist, you.

[Image: golliwog.jpg]

Have a hug from Mr. Grins.

Oh wait, you can't. He takes offense at being displayed to you per se (but not to everyone else, where he resides in the window publicly).

Have I called you a fascist yet? Yes? Good.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: Meat or Potatoes?
I choose neither meat or potatoes, as I rarely want them, and once given: my desire for them is brief.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
potato
Summer, summer, pop up my doll again, Moros' doll looks lonely (the smiling face is clearly a facade designed to mask a terrible sadness). Voted for the third option..lol.

Edited by summerqueen (who loves you, baby?):

[Image: 6416395021_dfd8697811.jpg]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm finding this an oddly sexual question, but that could just be because I'm horny as fuck and don't care about polls or food or politics.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Anyone wanna go explore a cave? :raises hand:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
lol,

nominate for funniest thread ever.
It's sure helping me laugh here at work.

Rhythm, I gave you one of your dolls, but I need a picture of the other and we need to make that gif we talked about. You, me, hang out...tonight or tomorrow?
Nobody loves me like Summer loves me (eerily true actually).

Yeah, might be able to swing the hangout, been busy lately with last minute shit before winter.

That's a nice way of saying "You are one unique crazy bitch." Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Processed meat notimportant1234 29 2129 October 17, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The consequences of an unregulated meat industry Something completely different 1 973 October 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Louisiana Forces Homeless Shelter To Destroy $8,000 Worth Of Deer Meat Nobody 4 1982 February 28, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Korean meat processor wins bid to buy U.S. chicken company Judas BentHer 59 28529 August 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: bozo