Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
I am Felix.
Over the course of this year I slowly moved from Christian Fundamentalism to Atheism. It was a deep and moving experience for me.

I decided to join to meet other Atheists,

So hi! Smile
RE: Hello!
Welcome to the forums. Were you a YEC in your fundamental beliefs? I'm sure you'll find a nice place here to meet others who feel the way you do.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome Felix, get involded Smile
Hello!
Hello Felix, what caused your change?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Welcome Hello, Felix!
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Sup, Felix... I am going to assume that you are that black and white moggy from the adverts.

It is a great honour to meet such a famous cat.
Cunt
Glad you decided to join the sane side of the room, Felix.

We have a couple of fundie lunatics around. You'll spot them soon enough.
Welcome to the forums! Smile
(December 7, 2011 at 8:12 am)tackattack Wrote: Welcome to the forums. Were you a YEC in your fundamental beliefs? I'm sure you'll find a nice place here to meet others who feel the way you do.

I don't remember having any thought about that in my Christian days but I suppose I probably was
Welcome! Glad you found your way here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6020 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3655 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates