Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 4:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
(October 1, 2015 at 3:20 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Joe.... Oh Joe....

Oh, this reminds me: you need to listen to the RHAP recap show with Jenna Lewis. There's a special song in there about Joe that you'll enjoy Wink It's a 3hr+ episode so if you just want the song fast forward to about 46-47min remaining. It's a really interesting episode with Rob and Jenna talking about past seasons of survivor and more about her on allstars which I thought was really interesting.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I'll have to hear that for sure. I did listen to a little bit of this yesterday but didn't get to the Joe song part. Mmmm Joe...
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Do I need to spray you down with the hose, Cathy? Wink
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(October 1, 2015 at 11:06 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Do I need to spray you down with the hose, Cathy? Wink

Lol it's not like that, I'm married!  Tongue
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(October 1, 2015 at 10:54 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(October 1, 2015 at 12:59 am)mirrormere Wrote: Terry looking for a spy shack shows he's adapting to the newer game play.

I thought Varner was the one looking for the spy shack?

Oops, yes. He was talking to Terry.

Stephen's blog on People.com was very good. Looking forward to others.
For whom do you think tonight's switch-up will be a good thing and for whom will it be bad?

I think Spencer will obviously benefit getting off of a tribe that was targeting him, and I think, also obviously, Stephen will benefit by possibly being shuffled away from Andrew who seems to have it in for Stephen.

I think it might be a bad thing for Andrew since he's been building a decent thing with Jeremy, Joe and (possibly?) Keith, but it's not as rock-solid as the pre-game alliance of Varner, Terry and Wigs for whom I think the switch up might be a blow but not as big a one. They seem to have things on lock-down but I can definitely see it being a negative thing if they all end up on different tribes, or split two-and-one and the one gets targeted and voted out.

I'm hoping last week's emotionally-mature Kass is just a fluke and Chaos Kass makes her triumphant return in the next several episodes with perhaps a few upgrades so we get Chaos Kass 2.0 Wink A new and improved Kass with better emotional awareness while maintaining that chaotic, unpredictable, turn-on-you-in-a-heartbeat lunacy of Chaos Kass 1.0 Devil
I like reality show pisstakes like the one the Onion did - Sex House.

Hilarious how many r-tards think it's real.
YAY!!!!!! Spencer got shuffled to a pretty good tribe, and he and Stephen are on the same tribe, too!!

I was surprised at Stephen for his apparent overconfidence in his tribe, talking about how he's in the majority and there's no way he's going home now - we saw with the new tribe, Ankor (or however it's spelled), that just because you're in the majority initially doesn't mean that you can just kick your feet up and relax. People management is incredibly important, and it looked like Stephen's opportunity to hook up and work with Spence was slipping away as Spence was building a budding friendship with Jeremy.

Good on Jeremy for finding the clue and grabbing the idol! Obviously, I would have rather Stephen found it, but Jeremy is turning into pretty savvy game player - and way to go Kelley for deflecting the heat off of herself and on to Terry with her comments about him searching for the idol.

I still don't like Andrew. In fact, I think I like him even less now.

Tasha rubbed me the wrong way with her "Rat" comment about Varner, but bad on Varner for taking the bait. It ultimately worked out for him that the target got deflected, but he needs to keep his temper under wraps and not let himself be so easily goaded into an emotional outburst like he was.

I was sad to see Peih-Gee go over Abi, but Abi is such an easy player to drag along to the end on the assumption she won't get any votes that I'm expecting her to make it pretty far in the game at this point.

I thought this was a good episode with decent misdirect. It was edited together to give the impression that any of the three tribes could conceivably wind up at tribal after the challenge (I hate when they telegraph the loser prior to a challenger), and once we had the tribe, the set up of who would go home was pretty well done. I didn't think Abi would go, and Peih-Gee came out of left field for me, but I was worried for Varner. Go on Tasha and (grrr) Andrew for flipping the tribe like they did.

Know it Alls Episode 3
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2015-...got-a-rat/

Stephen's People Blog for Ep3 isn't posted yet, but check here for it if you're interested in reading it:
http://www.people.com/people/news/catego...ch,00.html
SUPER glad Andrew didn't go home. Crazy how my 3 favorite people I'm rooting for all ended up on 3 different tribes. Joe (swoon), Spencer, and Andrew.

-walsh
I can't stand Kelly Went. She's so annoying. Probably my least favorite player right now. Too bad I think she's gonna win. Sad

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7443 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1079 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11242 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1326 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 741 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon