Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 5:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
(November 20, 2015 at 12:26 am)Kitty Galore Wrote: Abbi has almost made it far enough to not get voted off because she is good to take to the end. Ugh.

Yeah, she's not getting much screen time - so I dislike her less *and* it's super unlikely that she wins, so w/e. Tongue
(November 19, 2015 at 11:43 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 19, 2015 at 10:57 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I don't care either way about Wig being gone, but still don't like the direction the game is taking. I can't stand Wentworth and Cierra, and wish one of them had gone instead.

Well, anything can change of course, but I can see both of them being on the block, and there aren't going to be any hidden immunity idol shenanigans with the idols in Jeremy's pocket.  Tongue

Fixed that for you.
Indeed you did.

I think he's gonna need those - I'm rooting for him.
Rooting for Spencer and Joe, but I'm pretty sure Jeremy is going to win this one.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Clueless Morgan, you should be flattered... as this is the of the utmost honor:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-39150-po...pid1118830

...Check out my second post on that page.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(November 20, 2015 at 11:14 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Clueless Morgan, you should be flattered... as this is the of the utmost honor:  

http://atheistforums.org/thread-39150-po...pid1118830

...Check out my second post on that page.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Good episode. I'm sorry he got eliminated. Now I'm all curious about the medical next week.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Oh, damn.  Sleeping on it didn't make it any better... Sad

At first it was like

And then I was like

Jeremy was my hero for playing an idol for Stephen - wow!

I was sad Cierra got the rebound in the first hour; I thought she was playing a decent game.  She was getting a little annoying harping on "c'mon, let's play!" all the time and making it seem like she was the only one playing the game at all because people weren't working with her, but she made an impact on the game and was nice and schemey while she was there.

The offer for the show crew to build the cast a waterproof shelter really told you something about the conditions of the weather and how bad it was.  But at the same time I think it rained for the whole first half of the show on Samoa and rained terribly during Philippines too, so perhaps they were hoping to have the shelter built so the idol could be hid underneath it.

And DUDE!  What's up with Kelly and Jeremy being the only ones finding idols?!?  Jeez!  Spread the love!

And then came the moment my heart broke...  Good on Spencer for taking charge of his game but I hope he regrets keeping Joe in. Wink

Know it alls
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-2015-...vember-25/

Cierra's Ponderosa
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/...osa-ciera/

Stephen's Ponderosa
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/...a-stephen/

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  I gotta go exercise so I can stuff my face later Heart
I finally watched it.

CM, I'm sorry about Stephen. I didn't care for him much but I felt sad for you when he got sent home.

Obviously I'm really glad Joe is still on the show, but why in the world did those people vote off Stephen instead of Joe? Ever since the merge every single person in the game was just waiting and hoping for Joe to lose so they could send him home, and now 5 people chose to keep him instead of Steve? Why?? Was there something more to this we didn't see? Very strange.

Glad Cierra is gone, but would have preferred it been Kelly Went. I can't stand her. And now she has another idol... ugh. I'll hate this season if she wins.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7440 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1079 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11237 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1326 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 741 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon