Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
That's it I think a one of apology like that might not disprove his narcissism.

I can imagine a narcissist giving a fake apology for a completely self-serving and manipulative reason.

I think my own father is as narcissistic as they come. I just hope it's not genetic. I do not wants to be a narcissistic turtle oh no no no I do not.
If it's a sin to change one's sex, then it's also a sin to eat seedless grapes because the bible said fruit would have its seed within it (Genesis 1:11).

So start a thread against the seedless grape industry or shut the fuck up.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
I've told you before, turtle, if you have to question whether or not you are narcissistic, you aren't. Being aware of narcissism usually evades the narcissist.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 14, 2016 at 2:48 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: If it's a sin to change one's sex, then it's also a sin to eat seedless grapes because the bible said fruit would have its seed within it (Genesis 1:11).

But Drich, unlike his imaginary savior, isn't a practicing Jew.
Evie Wrote:So narcissism  the opposite of me basically lol. I'm kind of nice to my friends and I struggle to be polite to everyone else because most people are dicks. Being charming to most people is kind of difficult lol.

Bear in mind that how a person acts online is usually more exaggerated than how they act in person. Someone who would not be diagnosed as Narcissistic in RL might still seem that way on the webz. We have a tendency to exercise repressed parts of our personality when veiled by anonymity. Someone who is a perfect ass out here could be a perfect spouse at home.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
The problem with diagnosing narcissism in real life is that the person with narcissism first has to admit that he has a problem. They don't just waltz into a psychiatrist's office and ask to be seen on account of everyone else saying they have a problem. Their first line of defense is denial. It is usually what they stick with so adamantly that everyone else who notices their issues, just backs off because it gets exhausting having to deal with these sorts.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 14, 2016 at 2:48 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: If it's a sin to change one's sex, then it's also a sin to eat seedless grapes because the bible said fruit would have its seed within it (Genesis 1:11).

They don't boycott Red Lobster despite eating shellfish being called an "abomination" too.
(April 14, 2016 at 3:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: They don't boycott Red Lobster despite eating shellfish being called an "abomination" too.

But, to put it bluntly, it isn't about fucking. For a bible literalist, the greatest imaginable sin is fucking without creating babies being the goal of the act.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 14, 2016 at 4:25 pm)abaris Wrote:
(April 14, 2016 at 3:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: They don't boycott Red Lobster despite eating shellfish being called an "abomination" too.

But, to put it bluntly, it isn't about fucking. For a bible literalist, the greatest imaginable sin is fucking without creating babies being the goal of the act.

So . . . facials are out of the question?   Sad
Facials are nice.