Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 2:39 am

Poll: How would you vote in the EU referendum?
This poll is closed.
I am eligible to vote in the UK and choose Leave.
14.29%
4 14.29%
I am eligible to vote in the UK and choose Remain.
28.57%
8 28.57%
I am NOT eligible to vote in the UK and would choose Leave.
3.57%
1 3.57%
I am NOT eligible to vote in the UK and would choose Remain.
46.43%
13 46.43%
Undecided and/or don't care
3.57%
1 3.57%
I am eligible to vote in the UK and choose not to vote.
3.57%
1 3.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you voting in the EU referendum?
RE: How are you voting in the EU referendum?
There are many non-racist non-xenopnobic people who voted Leave... but I do think it's no coincidence that all the massive racists I know who constantly complain about "Pakis" and can barely spell are voting Leave, are "proud of their country" and shouting things like "Come on Britain!" as Britain skullfucks itself.
And as I said earlier on in the thread, I respect the opinions of those who voted or otherwise supported the Remain campaign. Hope this thread doesn't make shit awkward for us in the future.

Apologies for coming across as harsh. I get carried away with issues that mean a lot to me sometimes.
(June 24, 2016 at 12:58 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Only thing I like about Britain right now is the NHS Sad
Yeah, my sister works in the NHS in a managerial position and she and most of her colleagues voted remain... and the guy at the top wanted it as well. She's devastated now and thinks mental health - which is what she works in - is fucked now, and probably the whole NHS itself Sad
No it's fine. I just physically sick over the results so I'm getting overemotional. Sorry if I upset you Heart

I was really pissed of and now it's over I just feel sick to my stomach.

ETA: That was @ Bella
(June 24, 2016 at 1:08 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: No it's fine. I just physically sick over the results so I'm getting overemotional. Sorry if I upset you Heart

I was really pissed of and now it's over I just feel sick to my stomach.

ETA: That was @ Bella

Nah, you didn't upset me. It's fine.

Smile
(June 24, 2016 at 1:07 am)Emjay Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 12:58 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Only thing I like about Britain right now is the NHS Sad
Yeah, my sister works in the NHS in a managerial position and she and most of her colleagues voted remain... and the guy at the top wanted it as well. She's devastated now and thinks mental health - which is what she works in - is fucked now, and probably the whole NHS itself Sad

Oh fuck. I didn't even know it affected that. It's even worse than I thought then Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I thought this just affected the economy and immigration... if it is gonna fuck the NHS too I might as well give up on hope.

I need some of that stoicism of yours, Squishy.
Well, it's been an interesting night.
(June 24, 2016 at 1:09 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 1:07 am)Emjay Wrote: Yeah, my sister works in the NHS in a managerial position and she and most of her colleagues voted remain... and the guy at the top wanted it as well. She's devastated now and thinks mental health - which is what she works in - is fucked now, and probably the whole NHS itself Sad

Oh fuck. I didn't even know it affected that. It's even worse than I thought then Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I thought this just affected the economy and immigration... if it is gonna fuck the NHS too I might as well give up on hope.

I need some of that stoicism of yours, Squishy.

I don't know the ins and outs of why... she says it's complicated... but all I know is that they were a pretty united remain front.

I haven't got much of that stoicism right now Sad
Because the NHS relies on the economic health of britain for funding, and free movement of eurozone members for staffing. Fucked on both counts, so fucked on the NHS issue.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 24, 2016 at 1:23 am)Rhythm Wrote: Because the NHS relies on the economic health of britain for funding, and free movement of eurozone members for staffing. Fucked on both counts, so fucked on the NHS issue.

Yeah, I've just asked her and she said this ^^^ pretty much sums it up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1137 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 10920 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 1010 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 7169 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1195 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Help me out here. Barrett and voting case. Brian37 31 3739 October 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 855 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1794 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  The new voting block onlinebiker 2 347 February 19, 2020 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Voting living in no man's land. Brian37 4 641 November 5, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Aegon