Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
Gotta give him the Darwin of the year award for spending pages and pages trying to invalidate what happened to me but then he wants to "be the victim" now and cry wolf.

I was taught at an early age that hate is a strong word to use and one should never use it unless they really mean it. Well guess what?

YOU bring the hate out in people. You have a tendency to make people loathe you. I hate you with every fiber of my being. You are the worst form of anything resembling a human. You have zero decency. Fuck off asshole. As for your being raped... here's what I think... After all the shit you put me through on this thread, I don't believe you. Not for one second. I went through that horror. I have to live with those memories every day. I have tried hard to put it behind me. I do the best I can. I bravely used my past as a way to make you see that you were wrong about your initial comments and then you decided to be an asshole about it. You went from everything on this thread from saying my rape didn't happen because I didn't report it, to I supposedly made it up and I'm lying about it and that I have conflicting stories. Fuck you asshole. If you had bothered to read anything that was written, you would know that none of what you accuse me of or assume about me is true. Kiss my pearly white ass. You don't get to repeatedly insult someone from different angles like that. How dare you try to discredit someone who went through a trauma like that and then turn around and share whatever bullshit story you've made up in your head just to get people to feel sorry for you because you don't have any ground to stand on after you've shifted your goalposts and couldn't even understand forced sex and rape are the same thing. Fuck you, you piece of fucking shit.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 21, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Rhythm Wrote: He should take his own advice.  To whit:

Jerkoff

I imagine that's what he's been doing ... all along.

So Drich was raped and never reported it for the reasons Nymph laid out, but had the gall to criticize her for it?

But wait! There's more, for absolutely no extra charge he ... wait for it ... calls me a hypocrite?

Forgive my mirth.

(October 21, 2016 at 4:07 pm)Drich Wrote:

This isn't a blind rant look at what i said and honestly look at your actions/verse my own words.

Alright, I did.

I went back and carefully read the first twenty pages of this thread, a second time. Bottom line: I made a severe rush to judgment. While you demonstrated some lack of tact, and the ability to effectively convey your thoughts at times, I allowed some of the garbage you've posted in previous threads, my general opinion of you as of late, and yes, the emotionally charged nature of the subject matter, to essentially blind me to the fact that you actually weren't pushing a narrative of victim-blaming, victim-shaming, or denial.

Upon my second read, it's quite apparent that your assertion of "nothing happened" was solely in regards to the eyes of the law, upon the expiration of SOLs in a given state; NOT your personal belief that the mere passage of time readily indicates that any particular claim is automatically false. You were making a clear plea for victims to report the crime. Additionally, the reasons you gave as to why you believe SOLS are just and necessary as a matter of balancing the right's of victims with the right's of the accused, appeared to be a separate point of discussion altogether. I could expound on this a lot more, but suffice it to say that I was indeed quite wrong on the larger points; to a stunning degree. 

You have my apology, for what it's worth.
(October 21, 2016 at 6:13 pm)Whateverist Wrote: I feel you, Huggy.  If i was on a xtian site and another atheist was acting like this I'd be more pissed at the guy than they'd be.

Reminds me of this:

"There's nothing I like less than bad arguments for a view I hold dear."
― Daniel Dennett
(October 22, 2016 at 6:43 am)Thena323 Wrote:

This isn't a blind rant look at what i said and honestly look at your actions/verse my own words.

Alright, I did.

I went back and carefully read the first twenty pages of this thread, a second time. Bottom line: I made a severe rush to judgment. While you demonstrated some lack of tact, and the ability to effectively convey your thoughts at times, I allowed some of the garbage you've posted in previous threads, my general opinion of you as of late, and yes, the emotionally charged nature of the subject matter, to essentially blind me to the fact that you actually weren't pushing a narrative of victim-blaming, victim-shaming, or denial.

Upon my second read, it's quite apparent that your assertion of "nothing happened" was solely in regards to the eyes of the law, upon the expiration of SOLs in a given state; NOT your personal belief that the mere passage of time readily indicates that any particular claim is automatically false. You were making a clear plea for victims to report the crime. Additionally, the reasons you gave as to why you believe SOLS are just and necessary as a matter of balancing the right's of victims with the right's of the accused, appeared to be a separate point of discussion altogether. I could expound on this a lot more, but suffice it to say that I was indeed quite wrong on the larger points; to a stunning degree. 

You are a much better person than I am. For that you have 1000% of my respect. I, however, cannot forgive the things that he said to me, or about me or anything else.

But if I had to pick a parent to learn from, I really wish you were mine. I could learn a lot from you, Thena. Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 22, 2016 at 8:42 am)Nymphadora Wrote: You are a much better person than I am. For that you have 1000% of my respect. I, however, cannot forgive the things that he said to me, or about me or anything else.

But if I had to pick a parent to learn from, I really wish you were mine. I could learn a lot from you, Thena. Heart

I'm in no position to teach anyone anything, because I fucked up severely here. 

I don't agree with every one of his individual responses, but I "guessed" at the broader theme regarding his participation in this thread completely wrong. And the way I personally went about it was quite careless and stupid. I'm certainly not attempting to compel anyone else to admit such a thing or offer an apology, though; that's their business. I don't know the extent of their exchanges (I didn't re-read this entire thread), or definitively know how they arrived at their conclusions.

I'm only speaking for myself.
Thena is fucking awesome.
No, she's not.
(October 22, 2016 at 6:43 am)Thena323 Wrote:

Alright, I did.

That's the thing though, Thena.  He WASN'T just talking about rape in the eyes of the law.  He went on to say that a person does not even have the right to look themselves in the mirror and say, "I was raped," even JUST to themselves privately, if the assault was never legally acknowledged as "rape" in a courtroom.  It seems to me that he wants to punish actual victims for some perceived failure on their part to demonstrate their allegation is truthful (legally), by stripping that word of any meaning for them personally.  As though our justice system is as infallible as he thinks his God is.  If I misunderstood him, then he did a really, really poor job of explaining himself, because I TRIED.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1375 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16718 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 511 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1526 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1174 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1684 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 662 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1684 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1009 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25730 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13