Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
(October 23, 2016 at 9:29 am)Whateverist Wrote: Ummm .. I'm unaware of any alert system for people quoting what one has written.  Is that just a tap a talk feature or is it available for computers too?

Top right hand corner of each page:

[Image: alerts.png]

Click on it and anybody who PM'ed you, quoted a post of yours in a thread or even replied to a thread you created should show up.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
That doesn't show up on the mobile version (not the Tapatalk one).
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 23, 2016 at 9:29 am)Whateverist Wrote: Ummm .. I'm unaware of any alert system for people quoting what one has written.  Is that just a tap a talk feature or is it available for computers too?

I only get alerts on my laptop.

I don't use tapatalk on my phone (Win8.1), I just go with the mobile version.

(October 22, 2016 at 11:15 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 8:21 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I reached the same conclusion.  And I believe he is genuine in his insistence that assaults need to be reported as soon as possible.  What I wasn't able to discern from his thoughts no matter how hard I tried is why he's so hung up on the use of the word, "rape" within a victim's internal dialogue.  I understand he is concerned about false accusations, and justifiably so.  But, acknowledging "I was raped" is only an acknowledgement of the act itself, not necessarily an accusation against any specific individual.  I don't get why that troubles him so deeply.  I think deep down there is a human person in Drich.  I think he had a human comment to make on this topic.  I just couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what it was.  

Have I ever mentioned that I've got a bad habit of giving people more credit than they probably deserve?   Tongue

You're in good company!

Provided you think me not a bell-end.
(October 23, 2016 at 11:41 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

I only get alerts on my laptop.

I don't use tapatalk on my phone (Win8.1), I just go with the mobile version.

Haha! You've been ninjad, good sir!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 23, 2016 at 9:18 am)LastPoet Wrote: VOTE: lynch LFC Big Grin

Angry Lynch Mob

Omg, best emoji EVER!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It is good.

I'm rather fond of this one:

[emoji48]
(October 23, 2016 at 7:22 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 23, 2016 at 9:18 am)LastPoet Wrote: VOTE: lynch LFC Big Grin

Angry Lynch Mob

Omg, best emoji EVER!

There is also this:
Angry Mob
(October 22, 2016 at 11:29 pm)Losty Wrote: I never get alerts for LFC Sad

She iz stealth lady.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I would enjoy her sneaking up behind me, tbh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1377 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 16802 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 511 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1532 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1175 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1692 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 667 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1688 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1011 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25787 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13