Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 5:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you cooking/eating right now?
RE: What are you cooking/eating right now?
(November 13, 2016 at 3:01 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I measure nothing. I can give you the list of ingredients and tell you that I used a large yellow onion and that I sauteed it but as far as how much of each item I used? It was more or less nothing short of adding stuff until I felt the consistency met with my approval. If you still want the list of ingredients, I'll happily post it here.

I'm also a throw-stuff-together cook.  Was wondering, though, how long you cooked them and at what temperature, and whether you used beef or a blend of different ground meats.
I had a microwavable burger and I have lots of M&Ms to eat too.
(November 13, 2016 at 1:46 pm)Astreja Wrote:
(November 13, 2016 at 3:01 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I measure nothing. I can give you the list of ingredients and tell you that I used a large yellow onion and that I sauteed it but as far as how much of each item I used? It was more or less nothing short of adding stuff until I felt the consistency met with my approval. If you still want the list of ingredients, I'll happily post it here.

I'm also a throw-stuff-together cook.  Was wondering, though, how long you cooked them and at what temperature, and whether you used beef or a blend of different ground meats.

I use 94% or leaner, ground beef. For two inch meatballs, I cook at 350 degrees for half an hour. I use eggs, bread crumbs, lots of Italian seasoning, parsley, salt and pepper.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Don't forget to sautee the chopped onions too.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: maruchan-instant-lunch-beef-55189.jpg]

... with butter and hot sauce in it.

[Image: 6unDg7P.jpg]

[Image: 9Vmga0j.jpg]
Eating M&Ms
I put together what I hope will be a loaf of bread, using up most of the flour left over from some pumpernickel loaves I baked last month.

Also had to go out to get an electronic bus pass reloaded, and on the way home I stopped in at Salisbury House (Winnipeg-based family restaurant) for coffee and a toasted cinnamon bun. Perfect warm-up after two hours of yardwork.
I made butter chicken and naan for the first time. It's not Mrs. Patel's but it's pretty damn good.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Made fettuccine Alfredo primavera. I made a garlic Alfredo sauce and sautéed some vegetables (Cremini mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and red pepper) and tossed it together with the pasta.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking vs Restaurants Spongebob 107 6428 September 19, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 2113 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Andrew Zimmern, "What's Eating America".. Brian37 36 4136 February 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 3539 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's cooking, good-looking? Mr.Obvious 45 2916 April 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1216 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 66852 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1297 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  You once loved it, but now... c172 38 5466 April 21, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You once hated it, but now.... Foxaèr 27 3550 April 16, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: emjay