Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
RE: How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
(December 1, 2016 at 7:24 am)LastPoet Wrote: I am thinking this guy is using a real dull bot and turning to manual when need be. Bah, DarwinBot is still better (the forum chat bot...).

!hangman

!meth
RE: How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
Rock crushers are nice. Especially the vertical ones.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 1, 2016 at 7:27 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Rock crushers are nice. Especially the vertical ones.

Nonsense!

Quantum mechanics tells us that thine abundant opinions betwixt vertical and horizontal rock crushers are thereafter not pertinent.

POST SCRIPTUM: I have not any belief.
Ya but......

Opinions are like assholez.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
How to convince everyone on AF that you have schizoaffective disorder in 30 seconds or less
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

(November 30, 2016 at 12:40 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Hmmm....

Nope! Still Christian lol.  Wink

But wait! Can God make a rock so big that He can't lift it? Bam! Checkmate in even less than 30 seconds.

I'll send you your atheist club membership card presently.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 1, 2016 at 7:27 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Rock crushers are nice. Especially the vertical ones.

BLASPHEMSTRESS!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(December 1, 2016 at 7:38 am)Mathilda Wrote:

Nonsense!

Quantum mechanics tells us that thine abundant opinions betwixt vertical and horizontal rock crushers are thereafter not pertinent.

Is it even a vertical and a horizontal one at once before we open the box?

God just blinked out of existence after trying to make sense of the OP.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(November 30, 2016 at 12:40 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Hmmm....

Nope! Still Christian lol.  Wink

Did you listen to it for the full 30 seconds or did you give up after 28?

(December 1, 2016 at 9:27 am)Alex K Wrote:
(December 1, 2016 at 7:38 am)Mathilda Wrote: Nonsense!

Is it even a vertical and a horizontal one at once before we open the box?

To figure that out you need to unify quantum mechanics with the theory of gravity to understand which way the rocks are falling.

I'm hedging my bets and guessing they temporarily exist as diagonal rock crushers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2644 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7793 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Using scripture as proof. Incoherent-Chaos 19 2696 February 23, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23939 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 11110 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Christians take on the more nihilistic atheists henryp 63 10602 January 1, 2016 at 5:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 45854 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations TheChrist 64 14459 August 2, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible robvalue 120 23660 February 15, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: emilynghiem
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 19276 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus