Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google+
RE: Google+
Not shock, Sae. I'm aware people are perverted. I just don't wish to know the things that will not be able to be unseen afterwards.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 1, 2011 at 7:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Not shock, Sae. I'm aware people are perverted. I just don't wish to know the things that will not be able to be unseen afterwards.

Embrace the unseen!

The Faceless Man and I are homies Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 19, 2011 at 8:19 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Come on then, let's get this over with.

Anyone who has a Google+ account, leave a link to it here and we can all add each other. I've already set up one of my circles as "Atheist Forums" but I only have 8 people in it.

If you don't have Google+ yet, I believe I can still invite people to join it. Send me your email via PM and I'll see what I can do (note: you need a Google account to join).

For those who already have a Google+ account, add me: https://plus.google.com/110975258337007808273

Hoa! Now I know your real-name (at least your Google real-name). And probably anybody else.

Here is my Google+:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/107890422480593477607

Creating Atheist-Forum circle is really not a bad idea

Thanks
I've almost convinced frankiej to join - if anyone else cares, I will be setting up a hang out tomorrow evening when I get home, around 1730-1800.
I should specify, that's EST.
Er...just kidding everyone, about the hang out. I forgot that the Skins play the Steelers tomorrow in pre-season, and someone needs to represent in the traitor crowd at Saucer. Too much black and gold going on there. Saturday okay?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 20, 2011 at 6:36 pm)Napoleon Wrote: What's the point of G+? Just another social networking piece of crap?

From Adam Toporek's security blog, an article on Google +. There is actually less privacy than networks such as Facebook; after all, Google owns Internet advert companies. Google is not interested in your privacy, you are not their client. You are their product.

http://intensefence.com/uncategorized/go...f-privacy/

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
Google is taking over the world... do you wish to be a willing servant or an unhappy slave?
(August 11, 2011 at 11:18 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Google is taking over the world... do you wish to be a willing servant or an unhappy slave?
Google isn't interested in this part of the world, where it is a fifty-mile long distance dial up connection to the Internet. It's fifty miles to a Wal*Mart (one of the reasons I moved here).

No company they do business with does business here. (That may be another explanation why I cannot put my pin on the travel map thread). They can't make products of us here to their actual paying customers.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
That's because we haven't shipped our overpopulation over there yet. Worry not: we soon will! Big Grin
(August 11, 2011 at 11:28 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: That's because we haven't shipped our overpopulation over there yet. Worry not: we soon will! Big Grin

Well, with 3,000 people in this county, and 250,000 cows, there's plenty to eat if they are not vegans.

We're likely safe from overpopulation here. No one wants to live in out-of-the-way little rural agricultural villages anymore, which is fine by me. I grew up in one, went out and "saw the world" as the Navy says, decided I didn't like the rest of the world, now I am retired in one.

We're hanging out right now if anyone want's to join... and hurry summer Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Google artificial intelligence razzes us! Eclectic 11 1717 November 5, 2022 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Eclectic
  Google Argentina's domain name bought by man for £2 zebo-the-fat 2 402 April 27, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Is Firefox quantum really better than Google Chrome? ErGingerbreadMandude 19 3302 November 19, 2017 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Publishing to Google Play bennyboy 8 1667 May 29, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Google PlaNET scoobysnack 18 2951 February 27, 2016 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How to master Google Search Heat 12 2512 February 6, 2016 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  FIANLLY rid of google's damn shopping tab!! Aractus 17 4216 December 5, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Google's Mobile-Friendly Test Driving Me Batty: What am I Doing Wrong? Rhondazvous 10 2862 August 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  My android app on google play ! Back up your contacts to Email WinterHold 6 2170 January 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Google Project Glass Paul the Human 11 3359 April 7, 2012 at 9:43 am
Last Post: fuckass365