Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google+
RE: Google+
(September 19, 2011 at 10:39 pm)Epimethean Wrote: Brava! You are too cool.

Flatterer. Wink
Indeed, but a flatterer with taste, me dear. After all, it be national Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Trying to update my sig ...
https://plus.google.com/1070595529310359...osts?hl=en

I don't have any friends or circles yet, and I am still trying to figure it out. Help! lol

What'cha need to know, babe? Smile
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'm figuring it out slowly but surely. lol

Compliments of Adrian (20 Sep 2011)
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
This thread has suddenly become a lot more interesting. Btw what's wrong with being a perv? X___X

ಠ_ಠ

My uncle "circled" me on google + this morning and now I feel the need to delete an entire photo thread Travis Roy and Ben Radford and I had going...

My family had stayed on Facebook until now and I thought my raunchy behavior was safely sequestered.
(September 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: ಠ_ಠ

My uncle "circled" me on google + this morning and now I feel the need to delete an entire photo thread Travis Roy and Ben Radford and I had going...

My family had stayed on Facebook until now and I thought my raunchy behavior was safely sequestered.

I thought that there was a way to filter your photo's so only certain circles could view them. If your uncle is not in that specific circle, then he should be clueless. Or maybe I am wrong and I will then keep shut.
Nah - here's a warning:

I didn't have a single family member join G+. They were all on facebook. So I felt safe just keeping the privacy settings on that photo as "My circles" rather than "atheists and skeptics" etc. Bad idea, because when he joined, I found out there's no way to posthumously change the settings on a post to be more specific. Lesson learned. Now Uncle knows I will be wearing a school girl skirt to TAM and Travis really likes nurse outfits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Google artificial intelligence razzes us! Eclectic 11 1711 November 5, 2022 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Eclectic
  Google Argentina's domain name bought by man for £2 zebo-the-fat 2 399 April 27, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Is Firefox quantum really better than Google Chrome? ErGingerbreadMandude 19 3290 November 19, 2017 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Publishing to Google Play bennyboy 8 1662 May 29, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Google PlaNET scoobysnack 18 2936 February 27, 2016 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How to master Google Search Heat 12 2507 February 6, 2016 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  FIANLLY rid of google's damn shopping tab!! Aractus 17 4212 December 5, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Google's Mobile-Friendly Test Driving Me Batty: What am I Doing Wrong? Rhondazvous 10 2861 August 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  My android app on google play ! Back up your contacts to Email WinterHold 6 2167 January 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Google Project Glass Paul the Human 11 3358 April 7, 2012 at 9:43 am
Last Post: fuckass365