Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christianity vs Atheism
RE: Christianity vs Atheism
(November 9, 2013 at 2:26 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(October 29, 2013 at 2:47 pm)Informative2016 Wrote: I'm guessing that you do not have the fullest capacity in your mindset to understand the simplicity of my question. IF you are an atheist, WHY? Is there some specific reason as to why you choose to NOT believe in a God, you already acknowledge the fact that there IS a God, now why is there a denial?

You're an idiot.

You'll most likely pass your apologist project with flying colours.

Several weeks has passed. Ol' Info2016 is probably now a fully tenured prof. at Liberty U. Gotta love Doctor of Divinity 'degrees'.
(November 9, 2013 at 2:40 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 2:26 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: You're an idiot.

You'll most likely pass your apologist project with flying colours.

Several weeks has passed. Ol' Info2016 is probably now a fully tenured prof. at Liberty U. Gotta love Doctor of Divinity 'degrees'.

He's probably his god's prophet on earth by now.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 9, 2013 at 2:44 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 2:40 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Several weeks has passed. Ol' Info2016 is probably now a fully tenured prof. at Liberty U. Gotta love Doctor of Divinity 'degrees'.

He's probably his god's prophet on earth by now.
No, that would be my former Christian friend Stanley. Stanley is god's prophet on earth Wacky
Now, hold on....I thought Mohammed was the 'seal of the prophets'. Dafuq?

How many of these loopdeyloo's are there at once? I mean, if every Tom, Dick and Habib is a prophet, wouldn't non-prophets be speshuyler by default?
de·lu·sion

a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Nah...That's not it, must be this one...

ob·jec·tive

expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations

Thinking

That chuckle head watched a WLC video, learned the word "Apologetics", and then attempted to use flawed arguments that he himself didn't understand. When he no longer understood our objections, he bailed.

Seems like a real nutsack.
(November 9, 2013 at 6:42 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: That chuckle head watched a WLC video, learned the word "Apologetics", and then attempted to use flawed arguments that he himself didn't understand. When he no longer understood our objections, he bailed.

Seems like a real nutsack.

If only some of our other christian users who don't understand our objections would do the same. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 9, 2013 at 8:08 pm)Esquilax Wrote: If only some of our other christian users who don't understand our objections would do the same. Dodgy

Then we'd have a forum where damn near everyone agreed with each other. Not really conducive to lively discussion.
(November 9, 2013 at 8:57 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Then we'd have a forum where damn near everyone agreed with each other. Not really conducive to lively discussion.

That implies that there aren't christians here who do understand what we're saying, and I think there are at least a few. What I could do with less of is, like, the condescending "maybe if you would actually open your mind and study the bible, god would grace you," kind of shit, or the bare assertion crowd.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Well, to quote Tim Minchin:

Quote:If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
(November 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Well, to quote Tim Minchin:

Quote:If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out

That was copyrighted material... so he added the sub-title: (Take My Wife)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism, Deism & Christianity Cinjin 25 11121 October 3, 2011 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Cinjin