Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists choose hell
RE: Atheists choose hell
(April 27, 2014 at 5:41 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:38 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: YOU are requesting evidence?!? Really?!?

Why won't you give US some?!?

Look at the universe, and how perfectly the earth is designed to foster life. THAT is my proof.

Links?

Arguments from incredulity are not evidecne.

Oh, and if you post anything from Ray Comfort, Ken Ham, or any debunked creationist site I'll call you a poe.
Dying to live, living to die.
Dear Mods, are we now allowed to post horrible blasphemy in hopes that this troll will leave?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
This is all very overwhelming. You are all ganging up on me, I am only trying to help you. I am not getting time to articulate a detailed response.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:54 pm)truthBtold Wrote: God gave Satan the free will to create hell.

No he didn't! Go read your own damn book before making these types of stupid claims.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Confused Ape Wrote: What law are you talking about?

The Law of Moses.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Really?! Ontological argument?
Go google that string of characters... try it on iron chariots first:
Ontological Argument
Then follow up with this
Fine Tuning argument

Read it all.... and then come back... I hope it brings a well needed rest to this expanding thread!

I will not read your blasphemy.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)truthBtold Wrote: satan did not create hell, ur god did.. satan is an employee there for ur fucked up god.. he needs a raise...

God gave Satan the free will to create hell.

Like a parent giving u permission to think!!!
(April 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm)Stephanie Wrote: This is all very overwhelming. You are all ganging up on me, I am only trying to help you. I am not getting time to articulate a detailed response.

You won't even consider our responses intellectually. I shouldn't have wasted time if you weren't going to engage me.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:50 pm)Stephanie Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)Confused Ape Wrote: What law are you talking about?

The Law of Moses.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:47 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Really?! Ontological argument?
Go google that string of characters... try it on iron chariots first:
Ontological Argument
Then follow up with this
Fine Tuning argument

Read it all.... and then come back... I hope it brings a well needed rest to this expanding thread!

I will not read your blasphemy.

(April 27, 2014 at 5:48 pm)truthBtold Wrote: satan did not create hell, ur god did.. satan is an employee there for ur fucked up god.. he needs a raise...

God gave Satan the free will to create hell.

So, you want us to read your silly book (something that most of us have done already, and not just the parts we think should apply to us, but the whole thing) but you won't click on any links we provide you?

Then why are you here, at an atheist site, prosletysing and spouting nonsense?
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote:
(April 27, 2014 at 5:54 pm)truthBtold Wrote: God gave Satan the free will to create hell.

No he didn't! Go read your own damn book before making these types of stupid claims.

I didnt type that.. how did my name get there
(April 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm)Stephanie Wrote: This is all very overwhelming. You are all ganging up on me, I am only trying to help you. I am not getting time to articulate a detailed response.
We don't want or need help from you.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
[Image: S7H5cWN.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are not 'Going to Hell' - they're already in Hell. The Kreisel 22 2545 February 18, 2021 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2231 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are the words "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 54 6081 January 3, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Are the wlrds "Sin" and "Hell" a trigger to you Atheists? Mystical 8 1575 January 2, 2017 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Why I think theists who think atheists are going to hell are full of shit. Whateverist 11 3089 April 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell jameswatts 26 6156 April 27, 2014 at 5:34 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why choose to say 'godless' and not say 'i don't know'? savethedreams 22 6709 April 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Paul the Human