Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling it into question...
RE: Calling it into question...
(July 3, 2015 at 6:29 am)popsthebuilder Wrote: Judi Lynn

Advising me to carefully tread water, that I could drown in, to me, is a threat.

You seem to be at a slight distance from society yourself

Okay, I'll make this easy for you. Please go back through this entire thread and POINT OUT TO ME where I threatened you or even used the phrase "carefully tread water" because I didn't. You are now trying to put imaginary words in a conversation that didn't happen. This is now the third time you have accused me of "threatening" you.

In order for there to be a threat, some form of an indication of WHAT would be done or how the threat would happen, would need to be said. For example: To say, I'm going to cut off all your hair if you don't stop chewing on it. That could be considered as a threat. Or a promise. Take your pick.

But given that I've said neither threat nor promise to harm you in any way, please, for the love of humanity, stop accusing me of doing so.

I seem to be at a slight distance from society? What the hell does that even mean? You seem to be awfully judgmental about my life, when you don't even know me. I think you need to read the part of your bible that says "judge lest not ye be judged". Why don't you stop assuming things about my life because really, you do not know me at all on any level. Period.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 3, 2015 at 6:37 am)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(July 3, 2015 at 6:36 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: Umm... we weren't referring to you Pops. Do you think you are god somehow?
We are all connected

In the context of what PT was saying, your "connection" argument is invalid.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 3, 2015 at 6:35 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(July 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: I don't know exactly where it is. It's scattered a little. You could find it with tapatalk. Sorry wish I knew exactly which threads.

Considering the huge reply you did to someone else in this thread.... maybe you could repeat your description of the experience, here?
The lack of proper backstory and emotion will no doubt be cause for a lacking explanation, but I will try to give the quick versions. I will attempt to describe my two most influential accounts.

1) I was lost and in extreme despair. I was fighting on many fronts both internally and with outer things. I was literally full to the top with rage and hatred toward myself and others. I was about to go to prison for a long time because I was physically and mentally very close to ending another human life. Anyway, so right to it.

I was driving home after work one day, enraged and at the breaking point and really quite comfortable, all things considered. I had gotten very used to my way of being and even used it as motivation. I remember the radio on my truck faded out to near silence. I changed the channel to more silence. I adjusted the volume, still silence. At this moment a great relief washed over me. All the weight and burden and anger that I had hoisted onto my shoulders was instantly and miraculously lifted from me. I was filled with a joy I had never witnessed and tears of joy flowed freely down my face. This instant undeniable truth hit me with such force that I was literally laughing out loud and crying my eyes out at The same time while driving down the road. I thought roughly about all my pain and all my times that I knew there was no God. Before being able to complete this thought the Lord broke down all parts of my life. Things I didn't even remember until that time. He showed me that he was there beside me through all my hardship and doubt. He showed me that he indeed knew me and the path he intended for me before I was even conceived. He showed that I was not only wrong in my disbelief but that he indeed had a purpose for me. my radio came back on. When I got home I attempted to write down the already fading events that took place. All I managed was some ideas related to what the Lord showed me. Ever since I have been much more at peace, have direction, am decisive, free of worldly burdens in the form of stress, am patient, and exhibit a completely different view from the one I knew through my turmoil. That was about 4-5 years ago.

About a month ago I told myself I was no longer going to partake in something. Well I did it anyway and instantly got violently nauseous. Went outside began violently vomiting at which time I could think of nothing more than how I had lied to myself and the Lord. I thought to ask for whole hearted forgiveness. Before I completed the thought I was completely forgiven. I was instantly 100% no longer sick. His presents was so overwhelming that again tears of joy rolled down. All I could do was look to the sky and thank and praise the Lord for his mercy and guidance. It was so enlivening that I began to spout praise aloud and at one point at the top of my lungs. This was in the early morning. A man was there and witnessed all of it. He was scared and didn't understand. He asked what was happening and I told him. He believed and confessed that he felt our very meeting was preordained and beneficial for us both. He asked questions of the Lord and the Lord answered him through me. Eventually he asked of evil. At this time I was taken by the unspeakable and answered his questions quite disturbingly. It was very difficult to get back to the right state of mind once evil had snuck in. There was great internal and physical turmoil and great effort on my part to subdue and restrain the very real evil that attempted to stay at the front. Thought the Lord and his loaned strength I was able to push the evil down and lock it away. Upon doing so I stood straight and was once again joyous. The witness slowly became unafraid. We both agreed that we were supposed to meet and it was my responsibility to help him anyway I could for he was lost and knew from the first time he met me that I was good and could afford him the change he so desperately needed. Today I try to set things on my side in order to assist this individual for I believe it is my duty shown to me by the Lord. I praise the Lord and tell him that I will never forget how he came to my aid in my time of desperate need. I have told him for years that I was indeed a true believer and would pass the word. I ask only of him to guide me down the path he has chosen and to walk along side me down that path. It isn't all peaches and cream. But if I look, the Lord never leads astray. For that I praise him.
(July 3, 2015 at 7:35 am)popsthebuilder Wrote:

Pops, what you're describing is a narrative in your head that consists mostly of your feelings. While it might seem very real to you, there are very good reasons why science doesn't generally use that kind of anecdotal experience to form the basis of their claims. Your thoughts, feelings, and happenings during your experiences can all easily be given other explanations, and unlike yours, some of those explanations might actually have some evidence.

In fact, it seems to me that you've fallen to the same narrative that many theists accuse atheists of. It's very common for a theist, upon finding out someone is an atheist, to ask "Oh, what happened to you?" This is an indirect insult and implies something bad must have happened to you for you to be so damaged as to not believe there's a god.

Looking at your story, that's what caused you to run toward god, not away. In fact, many religious people seem to have some traumatic catalyst or shitty general world view that eventually drives them to faith; that narrative seems to apply to theists more-so than atheists, in my observation.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(July 2, 2015 at 3:00 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: I love calling things into question. I also enjoy being in the lot of those who stand up and ask for just ONE little bit of factual and non-biblical based evidence to support the bullshit argument that an entity who has never shown himself (especially in the last 2000 or so years) is real. This isn't about having blind faith or free will. This isn't about personal experiences. This isn't about his "plan". This is about logic, common sense and the ability to understand the difference between reality and imagination.
It is hard to accept that an entity, supposedly responsible for the creation of ALL of life....
who was the first to cause mass genocide,
Why?
In this day and age given the threats by ISIS alquida, and the like. Can you not ever see a reason to wipe your deep ceded enemy from all power and possible threat?
If God truly gave us the power to not choose Him, then the other extreme (deep dark evil) has the opportunity to ingrain itself into a person or even a whole society of people.

Quote:the one who commanded that slavery is okay,
Again as I have pointed out in the last slave thread, the definition of slavery has changed over the millennia. God's definition included paid servants and endentured servants as well as your definition, but with restrictions your definition does not include. But, the self righteous of this generation does not want to consider the truth of the matter only that God has violated their anti hot topic doctrines.
Quote:who is a baby killer,
:Roflol: Do you support abortion?

Quote:who tells you what you can't eat,
??? The only thing He says you can't eat is what you think it is a sin to eat... What are you talking about?

Quote:who said that you can't covet your neighbor's wife
Do you not understand the term covet? It means to long or lust after your (alive) neighbor's wife.

Quote:but who killed a man for refusing to impregnate his dead brother's wife,
Do you know what would have happened to the widow if the brother did not marry her and have a son with her? Remember she did not live in modern western society. Meaning no welfare, no rights after the husband died, no way to support her family. So she would have to turn to slavery, or she would have died, and her husband's lands/holding would be lost to her and any young children.
To marry your dead brother's wife was the way that ancient society supported widows and their children.

Quote:who is narcissistic in that he uses spending eternity in hell as an ultimatum if you don't obey or worship him,
So.. Let's say a Member of ISIS who hates all Westerners and anything not ISIS Muslim would die a terrible death IF you did not take Him/Them into your house. Now keep in mind once in your house they have full intention of killing you and your family, taking your house and possessions and turning them over to their want, will and cause. Now the question is, do you invite them in to your home?

God's Home is creation. ALL Of It. You and anyone who does not want to spend eternity in the service of God is 'ISIS'. Why should God force us (Christians) to spend eternity fighting the rest of you? Hell is the one place 'we' (Christians) are not.
Quote:Who commands that a wife obey her husband (even if he rapes her),
Finish the rest of the command. That a Husband should Love and respect her and should the situation arise Die for her as Christ loved respected and died for the church..

Quote:Refuses to rid the world of its starvation and hunger issues,
That's not true at all. God has provided a surplus of food in the west, and has commanded us (in the west/those with) to distribute it. This is not a God issue, this is a wicked servant issue. If it were a God issue then their would just flat out not be enough food.

Quote:will not regrow an amputated or missing body part without the aid or use of science and/or medicine.
What makes you think science and medicine means God is not at work? Are you so foolish to think that God can only work in the unexplainable? If so where did you get that idea?

Quote:And last but certainly not least, refuses to abolish cancer and other deadly diseases ....
Cancer and 'other deadly diseases' are or can be tools God uses to strengthen and grow our understanding and faith. Why would He remove such an effective tool?

Quote:Loves his people?
Indeed He does.. But as I pointed out not everyone can be considered "His people."

Also Why would you think just because you love someone deeply you would remove all obsticals in their lives? More often than not it is the threats, pains and dangers of this life that has Humanity/people grow.

Death is not the end you think it is. It is our birth into eternity, so why would God keep us from it? The only reason to fear and hate death is if you are not right with God. Then death becomes the ultimate end/punishment, and all who endorse paths that lead to early death as wicked.

You don't have a God problem. You have a basic life comprehension/philosphy problem.
(July 3, 2015 at 7:46 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(July 3, 2015 at 7:35 am)popsthebuilder Wrote:

Pops, what you're describing is a narrative in your head that consists mostly of your feelings. While it might seem very real to you, there are very good reasons why science doesn't generally use that kind of anecdotal experience to form the basis of their claims. Your thoughts, feelings, and happenings during your experiences can all easily be given other explanations, and unlike yours, some of those explanations might actually have some evidence.

In fact, it seems to me that you've fallen to the same narrative that many theists accuse atheists of. It's very common for a theist, upon finding out someone is an atheist, to ask "Oh, what happened to you?" This is an indirect insult and implies something bad must have happened to you for you to be so damaged as to not believe there's a god.

Looking at your story, that's what caused you to run toward god, not away. In fact, many religious people seem to have some traumatic catalyst or shitty general world view that eventually drives them to faith; that narrative seems to apply to theists more-so than atheists, in my observation.
Didn't run to God. Was shown. Wasn't looking.

(July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am)Drich Wrote:
(July 2, 2015 at 3:00 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: I love calling things into question. I also enjoy being in the lot of those who stand up and ask for just ONE little bit of factual and non-biblical based evidence to support the bullshit argument that an entity who has never shown himself (especially in the last 2000 or so years) is real. This isn't about having blind faith or free will. This isn't about personal experiences. This isn't about his "plan". This is about logic, common sense and the ability to understand the difference between reality and imagination.
It is hard to accept that an entity, supposedly responsible for the creation of ALL of life....
who was the first to cause mass genocide,
Why?
In this day and age given the threats by ISIS alquida, and the like. Can you not ever see a reason to wipe your deep ceded enemy from all power and possible threat?
If God truly gave us the power to not choose Him, then the other extreme (deep dark evil) has the opportunity to ingrain itself into a person or even a whole society of people.

Quote:the one who commanded that slavery is okay,
Again as I have pointed out in the last slave thread, the definition of slavery has changed over the millennia. God's definition included paid servants and endentured servants as well as your definition, but with restrictions your definition does not include. But, the self righteous of this generation does not want to consider the truth of the matter only that God has violated their anti hot topic doctrines.
Quote:who is a baby killer,
:Roflol: Do you support abortion?

Quote:who tells you what you can't eat,
??? The only thing He says you can't eat is what you think it is a sin to eat... What are you talking about?

Quote:who said that you can't covet your neighbor's wife
Do you not understand the term covet? It means to long or lust after your (alive) neighbor's wife.

Quote:but who killed a man for refusing to impregnate his dead brother's wife,
Do you know what would have happened to the widow if the brother did not marry her and have a son with her? Remember she did not live in modern western society. Meaning no welfare, no rights after the husband died, no way to support her family. So she would have to turn to slavery, or she would have died, and her husband's lands/holding would be lost to her and any young children.
To marry your dead brother's wife was the way that ancient society supported widows and their children.

Quote:who is narcissistic in that he uses spending eternity in hell as an ultimatum if you don't obey or worship him,
So.. Let's say a Member of ISIS who hates all Westerners and anything not ISIS Muslim would die a terrible death IF you did not take Him/Them into your house. Now keep in mind once in your house they have full intention of killing you and your family, taking your house and possessions and turning them over to their want, will and cause. Now the question is, do you invite them in to your home?

God's Home is creation. ALL Of It. You and anyone who does not want to spend eternity in the service of God is 'ISIS'. Why should God force us (Christians) to spend eternity fighting the rest of you? Hell is the one place 'we' (Christians) are not.
Quote:Who commands that a wife obey her husband (even if he rapes her),
Finish the rest of the command. That a Husband should Love and respect her and should the situation arise Die for her as Christ loved respected and died for the church..

Quote:Refuses to rid the world of its starvation and hunger issues,
That's not true at all. God has provided a surplus of food in the west, and has commanded us (in the west/those with) to distribute it. This is not a God issue, this is a wicked servant issue. If it were a God issue then their would just flat out not be enough food.

Quote:will not regrow an amputated or missing body part without the aid or use of science and/or medicine.
What makes you think science and medicine means God is not at work? Are you so foolish to think that God can only work in the unexplainable? If so where did you get that idea?

Quote:And last but certainly not least, refuses to abolish cancer and other deadly diseases ....
Cancer and 'other deadly diseases' are or can be tools God uses to strengthen and grow our understanding and faith. Why would He remove such an effective tool?

Quote:Loves his people?
Indeed He does.. But as I pointed out not everyone can be considered "His people."

Also Why would you think just because you love someone deeply you would remove all obsticals in their lives? More often than not it is the threats, pains and dangers of this life that has Humanity/people grow.

Death is not the end you think it is. It is our birth into eternity, so why would God keep us from it? The only reason to fear and hate death is if you are not right with God. Then death becomes the ultimate end/punishment, and all who endorse paths that lead to early death as wicked.

You don't have a God problem. You have a basic life comprehension/philosphy problem.
That was great! Thank you for speaking the truth. Praise God.
(July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am)Drich Wrote: Indeed He does.. But as I pointed out not everyone can be considered "His people."

Right... and to be considered "his people" one has to fear him and obey him and just "believe" that he's around, somewhere, making promises that if you fear and obey him, he won't send you to hell.  I'm sorry Drich, but it's not a basic life comprehension/philosophy problem that I have. It is not even a problem. It's the basic, undeniable fact that there is no evidence whatsoever that this "god" individual exists. So what happens, if say, someone like yourself, lives out their whole life believing in the promises of this "god", only to find out upon your death that that's it. There is no heaven. There is no hell. There is simply nothing after you die. You would have spent your whole life believing in something that turned out to be nothing.

I don't necessarily "fear" death in the way that the Abrahamic god would want his people to fear it. I don't necessarily look forward to it - I'm only 44. Still young by my standards. I'm just not ready to face it head on. I still have many years left to live, to screw up, to make mistakes and to grow.

You are also right in the fact that I don't have a "god" problem. I can't have a problem with a non-existent entity, who refuses to show himself to his people - even after 2000 years.

Yes, indeed, the times have changed and words from the time the book was supposedly written about, for the most part, don't really have the exact same meanings. That said, there are still many people out there who literally live by the word of god. And sadly, those are the same people who make excuses for all the parts of the bible they don't want to live by. Seventh Day Adventists are known for this. My ex - his family are Seventh Day Adventists. They follow "some" of the rules of the OT, but only the ones they feel they want to. For instance, they won't eat "unclean" meat, even though in the NT, it says all meat is clean, but they will wear mixed fabrics and some women do keep their hair short. It's a mixed bag of confusion and other than lack of proof of existence, just one of the things that is a turn off.

Additionally, one would think, that after all this time has passed, surely god would appear to his people - you know - give them something to see, because after 2000 years or 6000 years (depending on how one looks at it) of being absent from view, he should show up and say... Hey, I'm still here and I love you. If he is real, I want to hear HIM tell ME he loves ME. I don't want to hear it from some 100th generation person who's never met him either.  

But there is nothing. And after thousands of years, the expectation is still that one has to have "blind faith". I would think there would be so many more disappointed people roaming the earth by now. I compare the "father" to a deadbeat parent. You know.. the one that makes promises to see their child, and after the child eagerly waits on the steps of their house, waiting for their mom or dad to come and visit or or pick them up, the parent never shows. Do that to a kid several times and the kid starts to feel like they aren't important enough, so they start thinking that their missing parent isn't important because of so many broken promises. Honestly, the let down is real. The entity who is responsible for the cause of that, isn't. And if anyone wants to make the point of the let down being the fault of man, then that is an admittance that religion is a man made idea.

Obviously I'm not alone in this line of thinking. Ya know?
(July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am)Drich Wrote:
Obviously, all of us would answer 'No'. You however, wouldn't just not invite them into your house, you would put them in another house where someone was assigned to torture them for the rest of their natural lives.
When you don't invite someone into your house it doesn't mean they are automatically sent somewhere else. They are free to go anywhere they want except for the 'my house' contingent. God however intentionally set it up as an either/or proposition.
(July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am)Drich Wrote: Why?

Drich, sorry for not answering the other questions in the post. I'll have to finish it here because I didn't want to create a ten mile long post.

So bear with me while I take your questions one by one.
Why to what? Why do I love calling things into question? Because I like investigating, challenging ideas and thoughts and I seek some answers in the form of verifiable proof - such as this topic.

I don't support ISIS or it's ilk or their ideals either. Same with their religious views - twisted as they are. Do they need to be wiped from all power and possible threat - yes because they have demonstrated how evil they are by showing us proof (beheadings on video, shootings, bombings etc.) Their threat is real. The Abrahamic god has made threats to his own people in the bible, but since no one can prove he actually exists, personally, I don't find his threats credible to me. I don't believe that there is an eternal damnation waiting for those who don't bow down and obey.

Quote::Roflol: Do you support abortion?

I support a woman's right to choose. It's her body. This is especially true in a life threatening situation, where if the choice has to be made to save her life or that of her unborn child, then she should be the one to make that call.

Quote:??? The only thing He says you can't eat is what you think it is a sin to eat... What are you talking about?

Unclean meat - cloven hoof, shellfish, can't mix meat with cheese etc. Leviticus explains this.

Quote:Do you not understand the term covet? It means to long or lust after your (alive) neighbor's wife.

Perhaps I don't and I'm willing to admit that error. But it was supposed to go along with the following example I cited in that what I was referring to was that while you can't "long" after your neighbor's wife, you can take your brother's wife as your own.

Quote:Do you know what would have happened to the widow if the brother did not marry her and have a son with her? Remember she did not live in modern western society. Meaning no welfare, no rights after the husband died, no way to support her family. So she would have to turn to slavery, or she would have died, and her husband's lands/holding would be lost to her and any young children.

Point made, however, do you think that the Abrahamic god would still approve of a man taking his brother's wife (after brother dies), in this day and age? What about what the bible says about divorce? I do not see any Christians rising up in arms about the high divorce rate in this country.

Quote:God's Home is creation. ALL Of It. You and anyone who does not want to spend eternity in the service of God is 'ISIS'. Why should God force us (Christians) to spend eternity fighting the rest of you? Hell is the one place 'we' (Christians) are not.

Calling everyone who does not believe in god, ISIS, is really harsh and not true at all. According to the Christian free will argument, your god isn't forcing you to fight me or ISIS or anyone. Don't join the military and you won't be taking the chance on getting sent overseas to fight people like that. As far as fighting me - the only thing we have a differing of is religion and the issues surrounding it. For all I know, you might love Italian food. I make Italian food. That right there would be something we'd agree on. Not everything has to be a fight. I've had to learn to pick and choose my battles carefully in my real life. Some things are just not worth fighting over.

Quote:God has provided a surplus of food in the west, and has commanded us (in the west/those with) to distribute it. This is not a God issue, this is a wicked servant issue. If it were a God issue then their would just flat out not be enough food.

There are thousands of children in our own country, not just other countries, who are starving because their parents make too much money to qualify for assistance, but make not quite enough to pay all the bills. When it comes down to being forced to pay out your ass for mandatory healthcare or be fined (read: taxed) for refusal to having it, and whether or not you can make your utility payment or buy food for your kids - then there's a problem. And it's a problem the government created. But if god was real - he has the power to do something about it.

Furthermore, in countries were there are droughts, where the river beds have been dry for years, where they once were full of life, if god were real, he could easily make it rain and fill up the rivers once again. He could bring water forth to those African countries desperate for it so they could plant fields and feed themselves. I'm just sayin. If one believes he flooded out the earth, surely he can produce enough rain to make crops grow in the places that need rain the most.

Quote:What makes you think science and medicine means God is not at work? Are you so foolish to think that God can only work in the unexplainable? If so where did you get that idea?

Science is not god and god is not science. If that were the case, we would have irrefutable proof of his existence. Instead, we get people selling Jesus toast on Ebay for $20,000 because "it's a sign." No.. a real sign would be the example I've cited. THAT would be a real, provable miracle, which could be documented.

The Native American Indians didn't believe in the Abrahamic god prior to the British coming over here. Yet the NI medicine men and women, (doctors, if you must) used herbs, cannabis, leaves, tree bark etc to heal their sick. That had nothing to do with god.

Quote:Cancer and 'other deadly diseases' are or can be tools God uses to strengthen and grow our understanding and faith. Why would He remove such an effective tool?

In what capacity can a horrid disease such as cancer be used as a tool to strengthen or grow any understanding and faith of any god? To say that cancer or an incurable/deadly disease is an effective tool, is tantamount to saying that god gave you that cancer or that deadly disease because you either sinned, or didn't believe in him, so therefore,you must be punished a slow, torturous and painful death that will eat you from the inside out.

Those are not tools of compassion or love. If they are god's tools, he's a cruel and hateful god.
(July 3, 2015 at 9:44 am)popsthebuilder Wrote: That was great! Thank you for speaking the truth. Praise God.

Pops, you don't believe in the same god as Drich. You've made that abundantly clear.

More later...
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1433 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No more “lead us not into temptation” Fake Messiah 22 2619 June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1690 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2387 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What's gotten into Italians? brewer 21 3143 March 5, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Put Absolutely NO Thought Into This Astonished 45 10189 August 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Putting things into perspective dyresand 6 1572 December 12, 2015 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sure some of you run into this too. Brian37 6 2081 April 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  The books that never made it into the Bible. Celestine 18 5577 September 20, 2014 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Celestine
  Calling all Christians: These bears need Jesus Mudhammam 11 3507 June 21, 2014 at 6:27 am
Last Post: hobie