Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 6:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe?
RE: Is multiculturalism a bad thing for Europe?
Quote:That is about Guest workers -people who stay for a bit and return but no one is making an issue of it but what if you were to come to the UK bringing your wife from Turkey. You have children in the UK and they go to local schools but you insist that your sons marry a 'good girl from the village in Anatolia' and you daughters also marry Turkish men and then THEIR children also marry people from the 'old country', refuse to integrate in the third generation. There is something very very wrong there but this is what is happening in parts of the UK

Pakistanis who emigrated to the UK in the sixties had children who 'married back 'to Pakistan (to facilitate further immigration) Then their children born in the late eighties to nineties are now still 'marrying back' to the same backward village their grandparents came from in 1965
Well, as I said, I want my bloodline to be pure, so what I'd do is not to stay in your country for more than I have need for it. Truthfully, I have no real need to stay in the UK, and UK has some really 'ardcore policies regarding who enters the country and who stays, but as for your ex-colonials who come to your country, I'd say...well, karma is a bitch, man.
Best you can do is to explain to them how they are minorities and that they have no say in this country as you don't have a say in Pakistan anymore. So with mutual agreement, I'm sure that no further friction should occur, everyone would know their place, and no one would try to fuck over the other. But its not really a problem on their part, as your politicians who see the Pakistanis just another source of votes and pretend to look after their "rights".
Quote:Unfortunately a significant number of Muslims disagree with you here.
Those people seem to me more like the Fallaheen that we brought from egypt to pick cotton Big Grin
They are supposed to be Ghazis?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
If you give citizenship and immigration to Muslims, you are destroying the future of your country.
Islam Ordered, when Muslims took power they must make war and terror until the rest become Muslim or become Muslim's slaves.

(December 23, 2013 at 2:19 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, as I said, I want my bloodline to be pure, so what I'd do is not to stay in your country for more than I have need for it. Truthfully, I have no real need to stay in the UK, and UK has some really 'ardcore policies regarding who enters the country and who stays, but as for your ex-colonials who come to your country, I'd say...well, karma is a bitch, man.
Best you can do is to explain to them how they are minorities and that they have no say in this country as you don't have a say in Pakistan anymore. So with mutual agreement, I'm sure that no further friction should occur, everyone would know their place, and no one would try to fuck over the other. But its not really a problem on their part, as your politicians who see the Pakistanis just another source of votes and pretend to look after their "rights".

I think their cultural concept of being integrated into society means you will be like them . So a muslim woman will dress like them , low cut dresses , colorful hairs , high heeled shoes . Or a man will go to do pubs after work out , will bet on his favorite basketball team , sometimes will have fun other women without getting caught his wife etc ....

I think this is cultural integration .

Well, as I said, I want my bloodline to be pure, so what I'd do is not to stay in your country for more than I have need for it.

What??? Purebloodline? Are you crazy. Have you noticed that Turks don't look much like People from teh Altaic mountains. The turkish people are an utter melange of Eastern Mediterranean peoples.

Quote:Truthfully, I have no real need to stay in the UK, and UK has some really 'ardcore policies regarding who enters the country and who stays, but as for your ex-colonials who come to your country, I'd say...well, karma is a bitch, man.

You beleive in Karma? How odd.

Quote:Best you can do is to explain to them how they are minorities and that they have no say in this country as you don't have a say in Pakistan anymore. So with mutual agreement, I'm sure that no further friction should occur, everyone would know their place, and no one would try to fuck over the other. But its not really a problem on their part, as your politicians who see the Pakistanis just another source of votes

It is the fault of politicians.

Best we rid ourselves of the nonsense that is multiculturalism and stop funding separatism.
Quote:I think their cultural concept of being integrated into society means you will be like them . So a muslim woman will dress like them , low cut dresses , colorful hairs , high heeled shoes . Or a man will go to do pubs after work out , will bet on his favorite basketball team , sometimes will have fun other women without getting caught his wife etc ....

I think this is cultural integration .
Cultural integration is not becoming integrated into the British culture, no, or any other culture where immigrants live, its becoming integrated in the international popular culture, and the ideals of liberal humanism.
Its not just going to pubs or changing your ways of dress.
Its about becoming mentally integrated into the international, popular culture, which is dictated by the US and the west, its represents no ethnicity, nor any genuine culture, nor language.

Quote:What??? Purebloodline? Are you crazy. Have you noticed that Turks don't look much like People from teh Altaic mountains. The turkish people are an utter melange of Eastern Mediterranean peoples.
Well, appareances may change, just as the face of a Tatar in Kazan may look different than a Shor, our bloodline and our heritage is the same. All we have to do is to keep the present bloodline consistent, by marring only those that we know to have Turkish ancestry in the past three generations. Of course, such things are probably difficult for you understand.
And you personally never visited the villages around Anatolia, nor Rumelia, and neither have you been to the cities of Yozgat and Kastamonu. Thank God that we're not a bastard people like the many offshoots of the Roman empire in the West and even further beyond in the Americas. Our name is Turkish, our language is Turkish, our heritage is Turkish. We have no one else but ourselves to thank for our current existence. Not the Romans, nor the Normans.
Quote:You beleive in Karma? How odd.
No, I don't. But its like really weird, you were colonizing them like 100 years before, now they're colonizing you.
Quote:It is the fault of politicians.

Best we rid ourselves of the nonsense that is multiculturalism and stop funding separatism.
Indeed its the fault of politicians. Can you blame the immigrants not wanting to accept this creed of nonsense? As for seperatism, I don't know if seperatism is at large in any other commonwealth area other than the UK and Canada, in which case the cause is not the immigrants, but the native minorities like the Irish or the French in Canada, Seperatism can only be fought with awesome displays of power. That is what we did in the good old days. I suggest you do the same.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Quote:Cultural integration is not becoming integrated into the British culture, no, or any other culture where immigrants live, its becoming integrated in the international popular culture, and the ideals of liberal humanism.
Its not just going to pubs or changing your ways of dress.
Its about becoming mentally integrated into the international, popular culture, which is dictated by the US and the west, its represents no ethnicity, nor any genuine culture, nor language.

Bullshit: I come from Immigrants. I am assimilated. I embody British culture for good or bad.
Quote:Well, appareances may change, just as the face of a Tatar in Kazan may look different than a Shor, our bloodline and our heritage is the same. All we have to do is to keep the present bloodline consistent, by marring only those that we know to have Turkish ancestry in the past three generations. Of course, such things are probably difficult for you understand.
And you personally never visited the villages around Anatolia, nor Rumelia, and neither have you been to the cities of Yozgat and Kastamonu. Thank God that we're not a bastard people like the many offshoots of the Roman empire in the West and even further beyond in the Americas. Our name is Turkish, our language is Turkish, our heritage is Turkish. We have no one else but ourselves to thank for our current existence. Not the Romans, nor the Normans.

Bullshit: You are utterly intermixed. Your language is Turkish and you are genetic mongrels-like most people

Quote:No, I don't. But its like really weird, you were colonizing them like 100 years before, now they're colonizing you.

Thats true. We should stop it. right now.

Quote:Indeed its the fault of politicians. Can you blame the immigrants not wanting to accept this creed of nonsense?

Yes. Why would you move to another country and expect to not assimillate after 3 generations
Quote: As for seperatism, I don't know if seperatism is at large in any other commonwealth area other than the UK and Canada, in which case the cause is not the immigrants, but the native minorities like the Irish or the French in Canada, Seperatism can only be fought with awesome displays of power. That is what we did in the good old days. I suggest you do the same.

Why? If people want to be separate then let them. Scotland is going to vote about independence. They will almost certainly reject independence. I don't want enemies in My country. You should give the kKurds their independence. What do you need eastern Anatolia for anyway?
(December 24, 2013 at 3:06 am)Nineteen Wrote: I think their cultural concept of being integrated into society means you will be like them .

I couldn't care less if someone was like me, or the stereotypical westerner. As long as they are part of society and don't cut themselves out of it I'm happy with anyone being here. But I'll say it again, many muslims are intent on coming to the western world and bringing their barbaric ways with them. Not all of them, but quite a few. Sorry, but I have a fucking problem with that.

Quote:So a muslim woman will dress like them , low cut dresses , colorful hairs , high heeled shoes . Or a man will go to do pubs after work out , will bet on his favorite basketball team , sometimes will have fun other women without getting caught his wife etc ....

Absolute bullshit and a frankly pathetic, unrealistic bunch of stereotypes. I couldn't care less what a person chooses to wear, but in the interest of safety and identification I do have a problem with people wearing ninja suits 24/7. In terms of men having 'fun with other women without getting caught'. Fuck you. Seriously. You say this in a derogatory manner, as though the average Englishman or westerner does this all the time. That western men don't respect their women? Fucking laughable when you take into account how Muslim women are treated.

Quote:I think this is cultural integration .

Kind of sums up why many of your ilk can't integrate when you haven't got the first clue of what it is.
Quote:Bullshit: I come from Immigrants. I am assimilated. I embody British culture for good or bad.
You're not assimilated, since you obviously leave hints on who you really are. I bet for Vietnamese.
Quote:Bullshit: You are utterly intermixed. Your language is Turkish and you are genetic mongrels-like most people
You claim to know my family line better than me? All Turks can in one way or the other, account for their bloodline by their specific clans and tribes.
I know my clan, and our tribal history.
Quote:Thats true. We should stop it. right now.
Then stop it.
Quote:Yes. Why would you move to another country and expect to not assimillate after 3 generations
There are obviously certain reasons for that. One would be that intermarriage is not frequent. Intermarriages are the best way to destroy cultural identities, or corrupt them.
Quote:Why? If people want to be separate then let them. Scotland is going to vote about independence. They will almost certainly reject independence. I don't want enemies in My country. You should give the kKurds their independence. What do you need eastern Anatolia for anyway?
Well, here we see how well you were "integrated" into the British society. Since your ancestors haven't fought for supremacy in those lands, since your ancestors have not spilled their blood for generations, it is easy for you to give away land at will. You really hold no true loyalties to the British nation other than the piece of paper that designates your citizenship.
I will not give a single piece of my land to anyone, for my ancestors have died and killed for it. That land is my birthright, and if anyone dares to lay claim, I will fight them to the last drop of my blood.
Besides, we actually entered Anatolia from the said region, where the Battle of Manzikert was fought against the Eastern Roman Empire, where we won a decisive victory that enabled us to establish our dominion in the west.
You're not assimilated, since you obviously leave hints on who you really are. I bet for Vietnamese.

I'm a mongrel and more than happy with it. I don;t value inbreeding

You claim to know my family line better than me? All Turks can in one way or the other, account for their bloodline by their specific clans and tribes.
I know my clan, and our tribal history.

You know the myth for sure but if you were all pureblood turks then you would look just the same as your ancestors in the altaic mountains..and you look nothing like them at all. You look more like Greeks and Ottomans

Quote:Then stop it.

Not in my power
Quote:There are obviously certain reasons for that. One would be that intermarriage is not frequent. Intermarriages are the best way to destroy cultural identities, or corrupt them.

Depend who you are. inetrmarriage is very frequent amonst better educated people. Ignorant peasants tend to marry people from their own village. I suggest people who wish to maintain cultural identities do so by staying in their own countries.

Quote:Well, here we see how well you were "integrated" into the British society. Since your ancestors haven't fought for supremacy in those lands, since your ancestors have not spilled their blood for generations, it is easy for you to give away land at will. You really hold no true loyalties to the British nation other than the piece of paper that designates your citizenship.
I will not give a single piece of my land to anyone, for my ancestors have died and killed for it. That land is my birthright, and if anyone dares to lay claim, I will fight them to the last drop of my blood.

Many of my Ancestors are from the UK. I am , as a stated, a mongrel A product of both native Btish and immigrants I should think I have ancestry from Vikings, Anglo Saxons, celts and Preceltic peoples as welll as a plethora of other peoples as well.

Quote:Besides, we actually entered Anatolia from the said region, where the Battle of Manzikert was fought against the Eastern Roman Empire, where we won a decisive victory that enabled us to establish our dominion in the west.

Good for you! Now what happened to all the people you conquered?
Quote:I'm a mongrel and more than happy with it. I don;t value inbreeding
Well, your bloodline isn't really my concern.
Quote:You know the myth for sure but if you were all pureblood turks then you would look just the same as your ancestors in the altaic mountains..and you look nothing like them at all. You look more like Greeks and Ottomans
The myth is often the reality here. Its rather interesting that all mongrels think that everyone around them is just like them.
And I already told you what pureblood means to me. I might have a non-turkish ancestor in my family line. Of that, no one can be sure. Or even multiple ones. However I'm also aware that I do not descent from anyone but the tribes of my ancestors. And that I do not have foreign blood up to at least 5 generations. That is enough for me. I do not doubt my lineage, and I have no reason to think otherwise.
My consciousness too, remains the same of the tribes I descend from.
Quote:Depend who you are. inetrmarriage is very frequent amonst better educated people. Ignorant peasants tend to marry people from their own village. I suggest people who wish to maintain cultural identities do so by staying in their own countries.
Then go and marry a black person or a pakistani, if good education requires you to do so. You certainly don't want to look like a peasant don't you?
Quote:Many of my Ancestors are from the UK. I am , as a stated, a mongrel A product of both native Btish and immigrants I should think I have ancestry from Vikings, Anglo Saxons, celts and Preceltic peoples as welll as a plethora of other peoples as well.
Well, good for you Smile Your history as a nation still doesn't go back beyond the Norman invasion.
Before you even knew yourselves, we were pwning the shit out of Europe.
Quote:Good for you! Now what happened to all the people you conquered?
They buggered off. Is that so hard to comprehend?
The once native Christians now have their own countries, Greece and Armenia. The Kekos(kurds) have only recently left their villages in the mountains and moved into the cities.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1084 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 603 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4785 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 473 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Eastern Europe is richer than Russia. Victory Interaktive 4 369 January 14, 2021 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2800 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2646 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2056 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4140 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Bad Apple Yonadav 7 1058 March 4, 2019 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: fredd bear