Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Oh, isn't it fun when you can feel the back of your mind begin slipping into a depressive episode, and instantly have to start spinning plans to mitigate it?

So...walk, hot shower, hot meal, coffee, and a book. And even then it's only going to be better, not fixed, but... gotta go!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Feeling like I can't do something for someone when they won't do the same for me.
(September 23, 2016 at 5:24 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Feeling like I can't do something for someone when they won't do the same for me.

'S truth. No need to step more than halfway in a compromise.

Funny how many people don't understand that. Let them be alone, then; that's what they seem to want.

(September 22, 2016 at 7:10 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 22, 2016 at 6:59 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I love Labradors. My Nanna used to have one, and she was the most gentle, sweet dog I've ever seen.

On-topic - Confused. So I got a scary pop-up message basically saying my computer had this nasty virus that was stealing all my shit, and to call this number that apparently put me through to Microsoft. Naturally, I called my bank up straight away and had them cut up my debit card, and changed my email and Facebook passwords, but I called the number out of curiosity...

I got put through to this man I could barely understand over the phone, who was talking about "I can fix it, but it'll cost you £200"

Puttanna, per favore. This sounds like a scam.

So anyway I'll call the real Microsoft tomorrow and ask them what the deal is. I turned my laptop off and back on again, seems fine.

It is a scam. First, never click on any popup showing that sort of message. Ctrl-Alt-Del, and kill your browser, right then and there. After that, open your security software and immediately do a complete system scan. It's a good idea to change your passwords, too. I'm not sure what they can cull simply from a popup -- but this has kept me out of most trouble, since I did have malware hijack my email a year ago.

I don't believe that type of scam is designed to get your login details. They simply want to scam off your credit card. There's a variation of it in Ireland where they'll ring you first.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 23, 2016 at 6:00 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(September 23, 2016 at 5:24 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Feeling like I can't do something for someone when they won't do the same for me.

'S truth. No need to step more than halfway in a compromise.

Funny how many people don't understand that. Let them be alone, then; that's what they seem to want.

I agree.
Feeling wise and happy and sagacious and loved Smile
(September 23, 2016 at 12:33 am)Esquilax Wrote: Oh, isn't it fun when you can feel the back of your mind begin slipping into a depressive episode, and instantly have to start spinning plans to mitigate it?

So...walk, hot shower, hot meal, coffee, and a book. And even then it's only going to be better, not fixed, but... gotta go!

Ah ha ha, there it fuckin' is. Knew I hadn't escaped it. Undecided
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Looked at my attended hours for school. When I have reached 10.75 more hours I will be able to take my state boards.

I'm feeling really nervous about that.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Feeling pretty darn good. Hey, it's a Friday, the earth's still spinning and I'm gonna have a drink with my best friend tonight  Big Grin
Feeling annoyed. My computor downloaded an update that's been installing the last hour.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 671 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2365 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12937 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2881 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8609 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6425 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet