Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Melancholy. Several books and movies arrived today. I struggled to maintain interest in them.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 4, 2017 at 10:20 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Another relaxing 12 hour shift.  That capachino tasted good.
I'll have worked probably around 70 hours by the end of this week.

they always say that working hard never killed anyone, but fuck if I'm going to risk it! lol...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 4, 2017 at 11:04 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 10:20 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Another relaxing 12 hour shift.  That capachino tasted good.
I'll have worked probably around 70 hours by the end of this week.

they always say that working hard never killed anyone, but fuck if I'm going to risk it! lol...

Yeah, like... hard work kills tons of people. I mean... all those guys who made the pyramids, Great Wall of china, and Stonehenge? All dead now!

That's why I don't do jack shit.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(January 4, 2017 at 9:38 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 3:04 pm)Jello Wrote: Feeling kinda bad...

Sitting there at college, kinda inadvertently ended up flirting with a girl, who has a boyfriend, and i feel like a prick even though i know it wasn't on purpose, at least on my end :/

Jelly man... There's 2 sides to every story...
Maybe, just maybe that's what she wanted deep down. Maybe she's not happy and wants a change?

Who could resist the wibbly wobbly wonder?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Just realizing how much anxiety I have over every little thing. I work seven days a week, my hours are not 9-5, yet I still somehow feel guilty for going out to lunch for a couple hours? Not just for myself even, I also got some grocery shopping done, which is a goddamn household chore. I've got nothing to feel bad about, yet here I am.

This complex I've got is stifling my ability to work productively by putting me in constant, debilitating crunch time, where no amount of work I do will ever be sufficient to satisfy me. Feeling bad no good for creative types. Undecided
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 5, 2017 at 4:37 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 9:38 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Jelly man... There's 2 sides to every story...
Maybe, just maybe that's what she wanted deep down. Maybe she's not happy and wants a change?

Who could resist the wibbly wobbly wonder?

Most people
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Most people resist me too, dude. You're not alone. I think we're both likeable people so I don't know what it is. The world just sucks sometimes. Maybe it's a phase.

With me I seem to have months where most people want to avoid me and then months where everyone wants my attention. Life makes no sense.
(January 5, 2017 at 10:36 am)Jello Wrote:
(January 5, 2017 at 4:37 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Who could resist the wibbly wobbly wonder?

Most people

(January 5, 2017 at 10:38 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Most people resist me too, dude. You're not alone. I think we're both likeable people so I don't know what it is. The world just sucks sometimes. Maybe it's a phase.

With me I seem to have months where most people want to avoid me and then months where everyone wants my attention. Life makes no sense.

Ye're just saying that to protect the feelings of the rest of us
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Nah I'm being honest about my feelings. It's what this thread is for.
(January 4, 2017 at 2:36 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(January 4, 2017 at 1:37 pm)Astonished Wrote: I am so fucking pissed right now.

I bought an Xbox One and the controller is defective. So instead of just being able to return the controller, I have to return the entire Xbox bundle to the store. I ride a bike so carrying that big box in the basket on the front is risky, and to top it all off, it's raining outside. Add in the fact that the store I'm going to have to return it to will almost certainly not have a replacement for the entire bundle, I'm going to have to wait until another one can be found, or else ride all the way across town in the rain to buy another from a store that does have one in stock. Fuck my life.

Should've bought a PS4. Cool Shades

Sure, yeah - buy the console produced by the one company more evil than Microsoft.

Fucking fanboys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 671 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2365 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12937 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2881 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8609 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6425 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet