Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "I have a confession thread"
RE: The "I have a confession thread"
(December 2, 2015 at 5:43 pm)Losty Wrote: I confess I think they're fun to play with...balls I mean.

"... Some balls are held for charity, some for fancy dress / but the ones that are held for pleasure are the ones that I like best ..."

(December 2, 2015 at 11:22 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 11:21 pm)Evie Wrote: I confess that I often think that if I was a woman I would enjoy myself. 

Specifically myself.  

And all of myself.

A lot.

But most women don't have the mind of a guy.

Tongue

Big Grin I have the mind of a guy? Big Grin

News to me! Big Grin

I normally think of myself as a mostly androgynous lesbian with feminine quirks enjoying the body of a man Big Grin
(December 2, 2015 at 11:26 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 11:22 pm)Beccs Wrote: But most women don't have the mind of a guy.

Tongue

I confess that I always wondered why more boys at hogwarts weren't making polyjuice potion and turning into girls.  Or at least attempting it.

One of my favourite gender swapping scenes was from Warehouse 13 when the two agents swapped bodies.

"Pete, are you in my body?"

"Yes, you're in mine?"

"Yes.  Get your hands off my boobs!"

"How did you know?"
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 2, 2015 at 11:27 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 5:43 pm)Losty Wrote: I confess I think they're fun to play with...balls I mean.

"... Some balls are held for charity, some for fancy dress / but the ones that are held for pleasure are the ones that I like best ..."

"... My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right / it's my belief that my big balls should be held every night ..."

Raphiel: I'm sorry to hear that Sad It's a big thing that you are taking the time to reflect about yourself. Some people just assume they must be perfect and so they don't need to.

We're all on a journey, and we all change, to some degree. We learn about ourselves, and those reflective enough try to improve themselves. Realistically, everyone has room for improvement.

If you're having extreme mood swings within a day, that does suggest some sort of issue, although I couldn't possibly guess what. It sounds like you've had a bad run with professionals. I'd say you should keep trying until you find one that "gets it". Some are just lousy, it's a sad fact. I've seen more lousy ones than good, and I've seen a lot. But don't let them stop you seeking more help.

If you like, you could write down several examples of what you have done that is supposedly manipulative, and we could give our impressions. You're welcome to PM me if you don't want to spill it on the forum, but would like to tell someone. I've been accused of being things before which I didn't agree with, and still don't agree with upon reflection. So maybe she is right, maybe not, or more likely a mixture of both, to a greater or lesser degree. These things are subjective, after all.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 3, 2015 at 4:59 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 11:27 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: "... Some balls are held for charity, some for fancy dress / but the ones that are held for pleasure are the ones that I like best ..."

"... My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right / it's my belief that my big balls should be held every night ..."

Why try and reach for the stars?
They're but big balls in the sky.
When reaching for mine
will get you to orbit at your first try?

Ok that was bad. You're clearly the ballsier poet.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 3, 2015 at 12:09 pm)Quantum Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 4:59 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: "... My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right / it's my belief that my big balls should be held every night ..."

Why try and reach for the stars?
They're but big balls in the sky.
When reaching for mine
will get you to orbit at your first try?

Ok that was bad. You're clearly the ballsier poet.

Alex, I am dissapoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-fIn2QZgg
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
That metal just ain't black enough for Uncle K, Becca Tongue
(December 3, 2015 at 12:41 pm)Vic Wrote: That metal just ain't black enough for Uncle K, Becca Tongue

But... but...

It's AC/DC  4 Horsemen
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVndPe4Fio

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4309 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  A Confession (my true identity) Catholic_Lady 96 19443 April 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk? Whateverist 24 3062 May 3, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Information The confession thread Napoléon 192 32095 April 1, 2013 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 8823 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack