Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 5:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
RE: What are you watching right now?
(January 13, 2016 at 2:36 am)Bella Morte Wrote: South Park - Season 18 - Episode 2 - Gluten Free Ebola

Awesome episode.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:43 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:42 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Rugby with armour.

Fixed.

Shake Fist
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 17, 2016 at 12:01 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:43 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Fixed.

Shake Fist

[Image: tumblr_nnhet4tPAx1tkrthjo1_400.gif]
I prefer American spellings. Yes I'm a treacherous Brit. Fuck nationalism. Fuck it in the asshole with a steel dildo.
You're talking to one of the biggest anti-nationalists here. Tongue

I just joke around with the yanks.
It's cool you're anti-nationalistic too.
Just some music videos, thinking about putting some Family Guy on for background noise.

(January 17, 2016 at 12:24 am)Evie Wrote: It's cool you're anti-nationalistic too.

I won't derail the thread too much, but nationalism seems kinda pointless. Not much more to say about it really. Big Grin
Ashtrays and Action Figures.
I watched this earlier, it's fucking ridiculous lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPvdd56h1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eWipZC0Hic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9DM5ZbcAA
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - s11e02 - "Frank Falls Out the Window"
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1318 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25966 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Awesome stuff you'd never let anyone catch you watching BrokenQuill92 26 5139 August 21, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Music What are you listening to right now? Chris_Zee_Great 99 14000 March 24, 2013 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Edwardo Piet 2 2461 December 21, 2008 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet