Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 10:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 30, 2016 at 6:27 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(June 30, 2016 at 2:08 pm)Drich Wrote: It's in the 911 transcripts. He was waging jihad against the infidels of the west. He also called a news show and we in orlando got to hear alot more than the rest of you, the FBI has since seized that recording. (he read off a manifesto that outlines his reasons for the attacks) Apparently he mirrored everything he said to the news outlet to 911, but it all has been censored.. the local Orlando paper is in a law suit against the FBI and the state to have that stuff re released. He does not mention this Imam by name but apparently his reasoning is the same.

The rest of whom? I'm currently in Leesburg; local news comes out of Orlando. I get just as much information as you do.
then I do not have to tell you 96.5 suspended their normal broadcast scheduled for two weeks to given minute by minute up dates, eyewitness interviews, and they reported on things (like what the eyewitness the shooter was saying his motivations were) at least a week before i heard anything on national news.

So, there's that.

Then there is idk.. THE OP... or did you pick that up already on cnn?
Quote:I asked, specifically, where your evidence is that the shooter was listening to the particular imam to whom you're glomming.
AND IT TOLD YOU THIS SPEAKER REPRESENTS SUNNI ISLAM
Do you not understand what this means?

Quote: I don't question the fact that the shooter was pledging to the IS- in fact, I think that's probably why he did it: to try to avail himself of his own homosexuality;
Which is apart of the Imam's message of atonement/forgiveness for homosexuals.

Quote: I'm questioning why in the hell you think it's any different from the Christian pastors who also call for the murder of homosexuals.
Because again Christian pastors who do this can be identified as nut jobs and dismissed... their congregation totals reflect their nut jobbery.

The difference here is, what is being taught by this Imam is Mainstream Sunni Islam. So instead of poisoning maybe a couple a dozen fanatics in hopes one or two will act, they have billions of ripe minds to plant their hate into. It is just a matter of time before another "Mateen" (Muslim struggling with a sin that demands death/Or someone who see the western world as evil) takes a similar route and strikes out against a society that has 'poisoned' his mind.

Quote:An even more relevant analogy to Christians in the US: bombing abortion clinics... in the name of Christianity. Where is your open condemnation of those Christians? Protestant (Sunni) or Catholic (Shiite): your choice.
Which again the point you do not understand as Christianity is splintered I and the majority of Christianity can say bombing any clinic is wrong and against the religion... They Can't say that. or at least 90% can't say that. Why? They have a clear directive to do this very thing if God puts it on their hearts to do it!!!

Do you still not see the difference from a ultra right wing fanatic and a mainstream act of terror?

It means under the right conditions EVERY Sunni Muslim 1.62 billion is a potential sleeper agent. Verse a hand full of wack jobs..

This is the difference between fighting a a hand full of people verse fighting 1/4 of the planet's population.

Quote:Again, if the shoe were on the other foot the rest of christianity would condemn this act as being a ultra right wing legalistic nut job,

Quote:Where are the hoards of Christians condemning the bombing of abortion clinics?
On the news, on youtube, Here is the Arch bishop of north america and a few other all condemning that very act...
http://www.usccb.org/comm/archives/2009/09-121.shtml
http://www.osv.com/tabid/7621/itemid/495...iller.aspx
http://religionnews.com/2015/11/30/anti-...he-family/

Quote:as Christianity is splintered and we do go far right as we also go far left. Islam does not do this. Their ultra right wing nut jobs are apart of their base (sunni) sect. and again 90% of all muslims are sunni. this means the Imam who speaks to the isis fighter can also rightfully speak to Muslims here and be well received.

Quote:And Christian pastors can't? Bullshit.

Ok, then what is the 'christian version' of Isis? If their is no Christian version then how can one speak to both?

Quote:To them those fighting in a jihad are nothing more than how a christian would look at a missionary. self less devoted and a true dedicated servant of God. they are not shunned nor frown upon by the muslim community unless you forcably hold their feet to the fire, and in which case they have permission to lie about their beliefs if they are out numbered and believe the truth will cause them harm.

Quote:You can't be serious. I bet for every Christian condemning the act of abortion clinic bombing, I can find at least one Muslim condemning the night club shooting, the one in San Bernardino or any other.
Not a Sunni.. Remember they if forced by permission of their religion can tell you/lie about what ever you want to hear.
Again for them Jihad is the most respected of 4 hadiths (ways of muslims life/juseprudence) and a martyr his supreme of all jihadists.. For them to disavow the work of a jihadi martyr in their own hearts is to put their souls in hell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting - by Drich - July 1, 2016 at 10:40 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 5117 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5719 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2361 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1321 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 474 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1372 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4940 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 4105 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 802 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1999 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13