Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 1:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God said this...God said that......
RE: God said this...God said that......
(May 28, 2013 at 6:02 pm)GC Wrote: As I said the boss can't do that, you want to speculate on the impossible for man, it's of no consequence to this .

Ryan Wrote:It is absolutely of consequence. It, in fact, has everything to do with this.

Explain how something a man can not possibly do be of any consequence, if you believe it can then you have completely deluded yourself.

GC Wrote:No, and I said so in my statement of why God is the perfect standard, please go back and read what I actually stated, you're rehashing things already explained, bring new questions, please.

Ryan Wrote:You made it perfectly obvious that is what you believe when you said this:

GC Wrote:Did the crime boss create this store owner, did he start the business, no, so rightfully he has no say other than he takes it

Ryan Wrote:If the crime boss created the store owner and/or started his business, he would rightfully be able to do whatever he wanted. That is a restatement of your own words, changing nothing, not even the implications.

Sorry pal that's what you said, I stated it was impossible for the boss
to create, like I said you need to read what I post not what you think I posted.

Ryan Wrote:You then attributed this behavior to Satan, even though this betrays your own poor understanding of scripture. Satan is nowhere depicted taking lives or livelihoods away from anybody even in the Bible, except in the book of Job, and only then because God permitted him to do it. Satan is not depicted as a raging, omnicidal lunatic. Satan doesn't slaughter infants in a fury. Satan doesn't punish innocents for the crime of living too close to sinners. Only God does that, and he does it indiscriminately.

You must be crazy, I said Satan took advantage of Adam and Eve, the same as the crime boss did the store owner. You are being fooled if you think Satan is not responsible for a great deal of the evil in the world. We are told that Satan is so evil only the power of God holds him back from destroying the human race.

GC Wrote:What do you think, is that a righteous action/attitude, is that morally acceptable?

Ryan Wrote:Obviously not. Could you please stop dodging my questions?

Since you agree that what you said not a righteous act then what do you think my answer would be. It was a ridiculous question, sensible questions will be answered.

GC Wrote:No, you are not a righteous person according to scriptures, so how could you possibly be a righteous judge. I know what you're try to get at but, we can not always understand the omniscient decisions God makes. To quote God "Your ways are not my ways and your thoughts are not my thoughts, in other words we can not understand why God does some things, I wish I could it would help in life.

Rayan Wrote:But, if I was God, that would not matter. I could do whatever I wanted and it would be just and righteous. This includes skinning you alive and pouring alcohol on the wounds. Is this true or untrue?

But if I was, But if I was, But if I was, you ain't and never will be so why bring it up. God can not do what ever He wants, if He did something sinful He would no longer be the God worshiped by Christians, and in actuality it is impossible for God to do anything outside His righteous self.

GC Wrote:What question, I've answered all the questions that I saw as relevant. I did not say that, again you are putting words into my statements that I did not, that is dishonest.

Ryan Wrote:I am not putting words in your mouth. I am, indeed, quoting you directly. You believe that no action can be evil or wrong if God is the one doing it, no matter what the action is. Yes or no?

What now, you want me to answer without an explanation. I suppose to do it your way or no way, you need to get real.
Any action God takes goes through His love and righteous judgement. I accept what God determines, He is omniscient He does know what's best.

Ryan Wrote:The problem is not that my questions are not relevant, but that they are too relevant. I have pointed out your blatant hypocrisy and you are just not enough of a man to own up to it.

You have very few relevant questions, mostly childish tripe, grow up and start using relevant statements and/or questions. I'm tired of going through this nonsense of, but if or but if I.

(May 29, 2013 at 4:32 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 29, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Godschild Wrote: Oh, I suppose that you're the perfect little man. So perfect that you can judge all others.

No, I'm not perfect, nor am I a "little man", little boy. Then again, I've never claimed to be, unlike the characters in your piddling little fiction. Far from judging all others, I make comment on one silly little cartoon character in one silly little story and I hardly need to be perfect to do so. Neither do I make it personal. If you find yourself taking offence then perhaps you should question your own position? Maybe it's not quite as secure as you might think.

My position is secure, no problem there. When you demean what I take seriously, why are you so surprised when I come back with a remark. Yes you have made it personal, why you can't see that is beyond me.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
God said this...God said that...... - by Little Rik - May 27, 2013 at 8:43 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Angrboda - May 27, 2013 at 2:52 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by wwjs - May 27, 2013 at 5:45 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 28, 2013 at 3:47 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 28, 2013 at 3:55 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 28, 2013 at 4:34 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 28, 2013 at 4:46 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 28, 2013 at 5:05 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 28, 2013 at 5:14 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 28, 2013 at 4:05 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 28, 2013 at 4:26 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 29, 2013 at 8:37 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by wwjs - May 29, 2013 at 10:27 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 29, 2013 at 11:11 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - May 29, 2013 at 3:32 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by wwjs - May 29, 2013 at 2:48 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by pocaracas - May 29, 2013 at 11:40 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cato - May 29, 2013 at 11:44 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Baalzebutt - May 29, 2013 at 11:30 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 30, 2013 at 12:08 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by pocaracas - May 30, 2013 at 4:48 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 31, 2013 at 9:36 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 31, 2013 at 10:09 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 3, 2013 at 11:22 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 4, 2013 at 11:40 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 5, 2013 at 12:48 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Tonus - June 5, 2013 at 1:20 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 5, 2013 at 1:34 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 6, 2013 at 7:49 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Little Rik - June 8, 2013 at 10:17 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Tonus - June 10, 2013 at 11:40 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Little Rik - June 10, 2013 at 6:48 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - June 28, 2013 at 8:44 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 7, 2013 at 2:32 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - June 3, 2013 at 12:31 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - May 28, 2013 at 8:11 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 28, 2013 at 9:25 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by wwjs - May 29, 2013 at 3:06 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 29, 2013 at 3:07 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by wwjs - May 29, 2013 at 3:10 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Godschild - May 29, 2013 at 4:05 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - May 29, 2013 at 4:32 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Esquilax - May 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Minimalist - May 29, 2013 at 10:36 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - May 30, 2013 at 12:30 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by pocaracas - June 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Cyberman - June 5, 2013 at 1:00 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Minimalist - June 7, 2013 at 12:15 pm
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Minimalist - June 8, 2013 at 11:01 am
RE: God said this...God said that...... - by Foxaèr - June 9, 2013 at 7:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional? uncool 33 5717 February 2, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  A friend said peace in the middle east is soon and god will return? masterx1234 25 5522 July 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why is Tyre Still Here When God Said it Would Sink Under the Waves? Lemonvariable72 116 36244 September 27, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Apparently, God Said "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 32 11484 August 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  What the Lord Jesus REALLY said Rokcet Scientist 2 1503 July 4, 2011 at 2:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Pope has said sorry.. Darwinian 14 3708 March 22, 2010 at 10:27 am
Last Post: theblindferrengi