Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital
RE: Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital
(November 17, 2013 at 1:15 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote: Keeping something from working is not the same as something failing outright.

Well, this whole tolerance deal of Europe, especially, has done nothing but to anger the native populations of Europe, by constanty insulting their values, bringing in immigrants, and under the failure that is "multiculturalism", allowed them to live out their lives in Europe without requiring basic integration from them. Not to mention that these immigrants have contributed to the rise of crime and unemployment.
And now they(the countries of Europe) want us to embrace their values of tolerance, their false idols.
Just yesterday we have seen the humiliating effects of tolerance in my own country.
Tolerance is nothing more than a tool used by internationalists to deprive individual populations of their pride, by forcing them to accept things that they normally would not. Tolerance requires me to tolerate, and even support hostile actions of minorities, it requires me to tolerate treason, and even cherish it. If I support "freedom and tolerance", I must hate my country, I must hate my people, and I must hate my culture, I must bow before my enemies, I must ask for their forgiveness, and I must swallow my pride and my honor.
I must support their rights, while they want to walk over my rights.
When they freely express their desire to destroy my values, I must not defend my values, not by word, nor action, else I will be called a bigot.
Tolerance, eh?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital - by kılıç_mehmet - November 17, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Far Right on the Rise Foxaèr 2 378 September 14, 2022 at 6:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1045 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Brian37 10 674 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump's catering to the far right. Jehanne 18 1556 April 23, 2019 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4056 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Theoretical Alternative to Capital Punishment AFTT47 13 1881 June 4, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! ignoramus 2 693 November 9, 2017 at 6:20 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Exclamation UK to leave EU Aractus 2224 192704 August 17, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1027 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7356 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer