Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Pulling the rug' from under the feet of "peacecful believers"?
RE: 'Pulling the rug' from under the feet of "peacecful believers"?
Given that there are these arguments over interpretation so why doesn't Allah send another angel down to tell us how we should be interpreting the Quran? A full commentary on the Quran by Allah would be very much appreciated. It would stop the wars between the different religious groups and mean humanity has an objective, rather than a subjective interpretation of the Quran. At the moment, Allah has left us with a book but not told us what it really means.

If Allah does send down such an angel then I will immediately recite the Shahada, because up until now I've see no evidence to suggest angels exist. If Allah can create a Quran in English so we no longer have to learn Arabic, lest we be accused to supporting the Imperialist Zionist Agenda, that would be great too. Maybe I'm asking for too much when I say I want Allah to give me some new reading material but I think it's a reasonable request. So, Allah, if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are because you know everything: Can I have your (objective) Tafisr for the Quran and an English Quran, please?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Pulling the rug' from under the feet of "peacecful believers"? - by ReptilianPeon - April 21, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tolerance the Quran gave non-believers WinterHold 95 15131 December 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Believers are meant to suffer while disbelievers are enjoying themselves Kimmy 3 485 August 23, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12950 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  I hope they were sincere believers as the boars ate them . . . vorlon13 6 1684 May 26, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4591 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Cutting hands and feet from opposite sides AtheistCreed 16 6339 September 19, 2013 at 11:43 am
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6298 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  Is there under the ocean waves? eninn 39 12464 May 23, 2012 at 2:12 am