Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret:
The Secret:
What do you think of this?
[Image: the%20secret.jpg]

Link:
http://stagevu.com/video/shmtsjjthblt#
RE: The Secret:
Lol - it fucked me up...long story - ultimate bullshit pascal's wager type thing...

"If you use it, it works for you - if you DON'T use it, it's used against you - because everyone is using it, it's the ultimate law - the law of the universe. It's the 'law of attraction'." - type thing, to paraphrase, etc, etc, blah blah blah.

What a load of bullshit, totally shitty bullshit trap. - I wouldn't normally fall for such bullshit; it's a long story.

No evidence whatsoever for anything that can just be explained normally.

OH - and I LOVE that 'The Secret' Australian piss-take on youtube.

The Secret is bullshit, 'nuff said. Plain bullshit.

EvF
EvF, I think you put it very well, nothing I want to add.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
I take it you are familar with it then yeah?

I certainly as sure fucking am.

It bent my mind at the worst possible moment (at any other moment it wouldn't have been able to even remotley do so - long story like I said).

EvF
Lol. It does work.
(May 7, 2009 at 11:23 am)g-mark Wrote: Lol. It does work.
*drumroll*

PROVE IT!
Hahaha!

SOME people have won the lottery just after thinking about entering and winning it....

Thus, by The Law of Attraction...thesecretdidit.

THERE! I've proved it Adrian!

Gah! SEE? It does work!! Tongue
Oh and g-mark, just to warn you, if you are only here to spread your silly views then you can stop right now. We're not turning this forum into anything other than an atheist forum. We discuss atheism, science, religion, and god, nothing else.

Go to a new age site if you want to discuss your crackpot beliefs with them.
Besides, what's the point in posting it? There's no evidence AND it's not interesting. Complete, total and utter bullshit.

EDIT: I thought it would be funny if someone did a piss-take of The Secret (yes - another one) - that instead of 'The Law of Attraction' it was: The Law of Repulsion.
LolTongue
(May 7, 2009 at 6:04 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(May 7, 2009 at 11:23 am)g-mark Wrote: Lol. It does work.
*drumroll*

PROVE IT!

I didn't say it was true. Your answer just reflects who you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unacknowledged: An ExposĂ© of the World's Greatest Secret scoobysnack 63 18257 May 30, 2017 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Francis E Dec's Open World Wide Secret Justtristo 3 1491 March 16, 2013 at 8:03 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  BBC Horizon - The Secret You Justtristo 3 1818 June 13, 2012 at 8:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko