Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POKEMON IS A SIN!
POKEMON IS A SIN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAdVItTk5UA

Wow. Just... just wow.
RE: POKEMON IS A SIN!
I was a sinner in the past, but I lost my cartridge. Found it again yesterday. Up for reinstating my evil ways.
This is stupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XsSoMBVF3w

This is clearly sinful behaviour ^
He tell the truth I conjured a Charizard into existence..

Its funny. In pokemon nothing ever dies.. It faints.. Mario is more violent.. I don't see those turtles get back up once they go down the gaps..
I have played all the Pokemon since i was little. I helped me read and it helped my problem solving abilities and it teaches you to be persistent and to work for what you want. Also even though you fight with the Pokemon a bond a formed, an understanding that these creatures animals are to be cared for. Taking care of them and them supporting you because you did. It is one of the best RPG series ever. I cant wait for the next one, to see what new creatures they can imagine. I love the steel types.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
My old man subscribes to this stupidity ... er excuse me, this valid ideology that I happen to disagree with ... I'm trying to be nice to the sheep Christians that come here and spew self-righteousness.

He also adds GI Joe, He-Man, Voltron, Harry Potter and all the Star Wars characters to the list of sinful toys. Yeah, he's a real piece of work.

/eyeroll
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 9, 2012 at 8:29 pm)Cinjin Wrote: He also adds GI Joe, He-Man, Voltron, Harry Potter and all the Star Wars characters to the list of sinful toys. Yeah, he's a real piece of work.

I'm sorry, but your father sounds like a very silly man.
(April 9, 2012 at 8:29 pm)Cinjin Wrote: My old man subscribes to this stupidity ... er excuse me, this valid ideology that I happen to disagree with ... I'm trying to be nice to the sheep Christians that come here and spew self-righteousness.

He also adds GI Joe, He-Man, Voltron, Harry Potter and all the Star Wars characters to the list of sinful toys. Yeah, he's a real piece of work.

/eyeroll

Give him a break Cinjin, he's saying what he's been taught, any of those mentioned can be used in sinful ways as many things can. I have enjoyed many of the above mentioned and in particular Star Wars.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(April 9, 2012 at 8:52 pm)Godschild Wrote: Give him a break Cinjin

If you think it's a sin to like pokemon you are verging on nuts.
Cinjin Wrote:He also adds GI Joe, He-Man, Voltron, Harry Potter and all the Star Wars characters to the list of sinful toys

If I believed in blasphemy, this is as blasphemous as a statement could get.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin and death LinuxGal 35 2265 December 11, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  the nature of sin Drich 137 18403 August 11, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3081 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Sin and the Blame Game LadyForCamus 115 29976 June 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 58187 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5558 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Question for Christians regarding elimination of Sin ErGingerbreadMandude 11 2776 January 29, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14179 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 2740 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sin & Forgiveness miaharun 119 15217 November 16, 2015 at 4:04 am
Last Post: robvalue