Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healthcare
Healthcare
As a european (german) I don't get the problems with healthcare in the U.S.

Can someone explain to me why so many americans are against it and on what base ?

An article about it:
http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/d...obamacare/
RE: Healthcare
Coz those crackers be trippin'.
Cunt
Lots of rich motherfuckers want to keep getting richer.

That is the basis of the problem.

That...and they buy all the congressmen they need to accomplish the task.
Yeah I've never understood why free healthcare is so bizarre to some Americans? How can free healthcare be anything but a good thing :S
Somewhere back around 1980 - when that fuckhead Reagan was elected - the idea got out that everything has to make a profit.

well, those "profits" are simply costs added to the system.

I wish Obama's plan had actually addressed that part of the problem. He settled for far too little.
(June 29, 2012 at 2:59 pm)Metonymie Wrote: As a european (german) I don't get the problems with healthcare in the U.S.

Can someone explain to me why so many americans are against it and on what base ?

An article about it:

It appears the problem has something to do with the fact that the countries around the world opened the sluice valves on the bottom of their repective gene pools and emptied the bottom sludge on us, and those sludge became republicans.

This is why almost every other country in the world recognize the value of health care, while this country doesn't.
(June 29, 2012 at 2:59 pm)Metonymie Wrote: As a european (german) I don't get the problems with healthcare in the U.S.

An article about it:

Well let's look at america's begining, we started a war cuz some peeps taxed our tea. We endorsed slavery because it makes good money. We wiped out the native americans just for land alone. We supported the german military industry before both world wars.

I think it's pretty clear we just want our money.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(what chuck said)

^^ ouch.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Large dose of national stupidity, illiteracy, but mostly a disingenuous and poor media. Saw polls where Republicans are against Obamacare, but when they polled Republicans on each individual part of the law, on every count they overwhelmingly liked it, frequently by over 80%. Lowest was by 52%. I think on the child up to 26 on ma and pa's insurance.

Worst informed population. Thanks Murdoch.
The United States is more racially heterogeneous than Canada and many industrialized European nations. The transfer of wealth has a stronger trend of going from whites to blacks and other racial minorities. People seem to be more compassionate to their own race. Hence, the racist appeals that GOP candidates (e.g. Gingrich's "foodstamp president" remark) allude to work for a reason. In a (relatively) racially homogeneous population, it is less controversial because the trend of transferring wealth from whites to whites is stronger. That is one idea I heard.
[Image: questionc.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disability and Universal Healthcare BrokenQuill92 49 2948 January 3, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6796 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So let me get this straight about GOP Healthcare reform NuclearEnergy 4 895 July 18, 2017 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Amarok
  After leading ACA repeal in the House, Trump praises Australia's universal healthcare Aegon 26 5168 May 6, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  GOP healthcare bill surcharge is essentially a public mandate. The Industrial Atheist 4 975 March 13, 2017 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why the U.S. needs single-payer healthcare like yesterday Ryantology 22 4303 January 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Healthcare in America Meatball 67 25585 January 21, 2010 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Pippy