Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayenneh - Newest Moderator
Kayenneh - Newest Moderator
Soon after Shell's retirement, we were thinking of bringing another female into the staff team and, after some consideration, lo and behold, we decided that Kayenneh would be the best choice. Through a collaborative process, as we always do for such an occasion, we all came to an agreement that she would be a great candidate for a moderator position. She is all together fair, intelligent, amusing, enthusiastic, and well-liked by the community, and she is quite poised in heated moments as well.

So, everyone, please give Kayenneh a warm welcome as a new moderator!

Big Grin
RE: Kayenneh - Newest Moderator
[Image: winter-is-coming-meme-generator-prepare-...81043f.jpg]

Congrats Kay! Smile
Congratulations Kay, may the banhammer be weighless in your hands Big Grin
Congratulations! Welcome to the team!

I promise I won't start dating you like another female staff member we had...
Congratulations!!

When celebrating don't forget to dance like Psy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Cunt
(August 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I promise I won't start dating you like another female staff member we had...

Uh.

Welcome, Kay. You're the balls, in a good way. I hope you like being on staff very much. The guys are great. Smile
Congrats on standing between the candle and the star. ;D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome to the team!
That's it, it's all over - get the lifeboats out... women and Stimbos first... don't panic! Don't panic!

... Oh, Kayenneh you say? Ah! Well, in that case, well-deserved congratulations are in order! Hand the drinks around, somebody! Jinnan tonix for me.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome aboard.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1474 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5622 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7149 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9875 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4831 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8639 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12518 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6188 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6823 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10573 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain