Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I love Jesus
Hello, I love Jesus
Hey guys,

My name is Jeff and I'm happy to be apart of the forum. I am looking forward to discussing topics here that people are usually uncomfortable discussing in person.

Also I am very happy that you guys seem to respond quickly and in quantity to posts. It's not fun for anyone to post something and to hear crickets.

While I am Christian (Protestant) I am not uncomfortable with people having opposing views to me, in fact I enjoy discussing different views.

I hope to get to know you guys more as time goes on.

Cheers,
-Jeff
RE: Hello, I love Jesus
Hi Jeff. Since I've replied to your other thread (I saw that one first), I thought I'd be welcoming & say 'hello' here, too.
Sum ergo sum
(September 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm)Ben Davis Wrote: Hi Jeff. Since I've replied to your other thread (I saw that one first), I thought I'd be welcoming & say 'hello' here, too.

Thanks, I enjoy your comments =D

One down side of being Christian and going to church and stuff is that everyone mostly agrees with you. It's nice to be able to converse with people who hold different views.
[Image: 23498985.jpg]

By the way, watch out for Minimalist. Say one stupid thing and he'll kill you and shit down your throat.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
(September 17, 2012 at 8:24 pm)System of Solace Wrote: By the way, watch out for Minimalist. Say one stupid thing and he'll kill you and shit down your throat.

LOL. No he won't. He usually waits until you say two or three stupid things before he does that.

Welcome.
"If there are gaps they are in our knowledge, not in things themselves." Chapman Cohen

"Shit-apples don't fall far from the shit-tree, Randy." Mr. Lahey
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: Hey guys,
Sexist
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: My name is Jeff and I'm happy to be apart of the forum. I am looking forward to discussing topics here that people are usually uncomfortable discussing in person.
What are you saying about me, come round to my house, and you'll have tea and bisuits in your hands quick as a flash.
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: Also I am very happy that you guys seem to respond quickly and in quantity to posts. It's not fun for anyone to post something and to hear crickets.
What have you got against Buddy Holly?
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: While I am Christian (Protestant) I am not uncomfortable with people having opposing views to me, in fact I enjoy discussing different views.
That's lucky you're in an atheist forum
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: I hope to get to know you guys more as time goes on.
I'm a fan of the Dammed too, particularly Captain Sensible.
(September 17, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote: Cheers,
-Jeff
At the moment I cannot argue with this statement, but I have hopes. Welcome

PS For me your avatar is the almost the aggravating symbol you could have thought of. I hated that little paper-clip in the corner of the screen, have you just brought it back deliberately to get up my wick.
Also the name of this thread appearing under my avatar sets my teeth on edge, I'm going off you now.
Hello, I love Jesus
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 17, 2012 at 8:36 pm)Strongbad Wrote:
(September 17, 2012 at 8:24 pm)System of Solace Wrote: By the way, watch out for Minimalist. Say one stupid thing and he'll kill you and shit down your throat.

LOL. No he won't. He usually waits until you say two or three stupid things before he does that.

Welcome.

Fuckers.
(September 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuckers.

Other than that (as you can see), he's a real lovable guy.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
Hello

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Love Jesus Christ JesusChristLover 85 11923 December 9, 2014 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: abaris
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates