Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist/Agnostic Comedy tshirts
Atheist/Agnostic Comedy tshirts
The two tshirts linked to below were made for two separate reasons, the first (Holy Burger) was done for comedy value and the other tshirt (stopping the spread) was done as a result of being angered by the pope's remarks about condoms causing the aids pandemic to worsen.

I hope you like them, let me know what you think:

Links Removed By Agreement
RE: Atheist/Agnostic Comedy tshirts
The t-shirts are okay but I have a question: is promoting your t-shirts the reason you registered here?
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
(August 4, 2009 at 2:37 pm)Overmars Wrote: The t-shirts are okay but I have a question: is promoting your t-shirts the reason you registered here?

yes, that's why I tried to be clear with the thread title so everyone would know what to expect after clicking the link.
Are you paying this site a cut?
Booooooooo!! I never got to see the shirts. [Image: distaste.gif]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
They're not that funny. Or even at all.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(August 10, 2009 at 8:00 am)Dotard Wrote: Booooooooo!! I never got to see the shirts. [Image: distaste.gif]

If anyone would like to see them then pm me and I'll send you the link, make sure you have pm's enabled so I can message you back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steve Martin Comedy vs. Religious Reality AFTT47 1 445 February 9, 2018 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Why Did Dante Title His Work The Divine Comedy? Rhondazvous 10 3228 August 30, 2017 at 3:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Obscure excellent comedy robvalue 3 606 April 1, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Really Strange and Funny Comedy Sketch Edwardo Piet 0 702 November 12, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Anybody else think South Park is kicking a dead horse on comedy lately Rinnard 7 1884 January 14, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: _xenu_
  Every Romantic Comedy Ever DeistPaladin 3 2402 April 16, 2013 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  Comedy rap song about pope Brian37 5 2174 February 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  So, if as an atheist/agnostic we're wrong about the god thing lilyannerose 13 5057 December 23, 2010 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Thor
  My Fellow Specifically Agnostic Atheists Edwardo Piet 49 21174 January 1, 2010 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: ghostlighter
  Atheist and Agnostic Clothing dontbelieve 9 5502 November 19, 2009 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: fr0d0