Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent Design, Proof III
Intelligent Design, Proof III
I'll throw 1 million coins
Most of them will fall as Head or Tail
but very few of them will fall standing on their edges (let's say 10 of them)

I'm claiming that this process is not-intelligent (and I'm right about that)

A stupid person challenged me and claimed that this process is an intelligent one.

My refutation was taking 10 coins and placing them (on purpose) on their edges; 4 of them stayed and 6 fell down (because of wind, surface, balance, etc.)

My ratio was 40% while the first process ratio was 0.00001%
My "Intelligence" was able to perform 4,000,000 times better than a non-intelligent process.

Now, to the challenge
Can and Evolutionist repeat one stage of the development of one part of the body of a single animal (an Eye for example)

Seems too hard????

What about reversing the process!
Making and Ape from human
ROFLOL

Don't you see how stupid you are?
RE: Intelligent Design, Proof III
Nothing to see here people... moving along Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: troll_zpse3faf06b.png]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Obviously you do not understand physics.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Or biology.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 25, 2013 at 4:18 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Or biology.

Lets go with science all around!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(May 25, 2013 at 4:23 am)Dragonetti Wrote:
(May 25, 2013 at 4:18 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Or biology.

Lets go with science all around!

Or just reality per se.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(May 25, 2013 at 3:52 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Don't you see how stupid you are?

Are you talking to a mirror.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 25, 2013 at 3:52 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Don't you see how stupid you are?

Throughout any given day and in any given moment I often describe myself as ignorant or even stupid given particular topics. Why are there four species of grass in my yard (ignoring that there are five species of weed)? Why is the love of my life talking to me somewhat harshly (I assume I deserve the admonishment; however, solving the permutations resulting in an exact reason is much more taxing than just following orders)? Why is my push-mower spitting gas? Why is my refridgerator keeping room temperature? Why cannot I learn a C-9 flatten 5th arpeggio? Why are my day lillies not blooming? Why was my back hurting when I woke up? Why can't I beat my current correspondence chess opponent? Why don't I have hair on my balls anymore? Should I drink three or four cups of coffee a day? Why do I like baseball more than soccer? Why doesn't Megadeth get top billing at Big 4 concerts? Do people know what I mean by Big 4? Do I care?

Who the fuck has time for god? Even if it were real.
Now, I could do as the others have done here, "Scholar," and highlight your complete inability to grasp even the most basic of evolutionary premises, but instead, I'll answer your challenge.

(May 25, 2013 at 3:52 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Now, to the challenge
Can and Evolutionist repeat one stage of the development of one part of the body of a single animal (an Eye for example)

Seems too hard????

Can we? Sure we can: Oh shit, Scholar...

You're in real trouble...

In fact, you done fucked up in the most severe of ways...

Quote:Don't you see how stupid you are?

Well... one of us has certainly walked away from this looking stupid, that's for sure...
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1016 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Blind evolution or intelligent design? ignoramus 12 1958 August 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why Do Otherwise Intelligent People Succomb to Religion? Rhondazvous 47 8304 October 25, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Directionality in evolution without intelligent guidance tantric 25 5238 January 22, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Intelligent Design: Irreducible Complexity? OfficerVajardian 49 12637 August 17, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Intelligent Design triumph! Mudhammam 2 1274 July 17, 2014 at 7:05 am
Last Post: FreeTony
  Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts Muslim Scholar 57 22869 October 30, 2013 at 9:45 am
Last Post: orogenicman
Lightbulb Intelligent Design, Proof V Muslim Scholar 75 44143 June 22, 2013 at 10:49 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Intelligent Design, Proof IV Muslim Scholar 97 49907 June 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Question for Creationists/Design proponents. Rev. Rye 5 3058 April 25, 2013 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Zen Badger