Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts
Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts
A Cat disproving Evolution

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byJagFwQBU4[/youtube]

An illiterate cat eats a Scorpion

How did the cat knew to avoid the scorpion tail?
And why she did not eat the tail?

Allah put instinct with information in all animals before their birth

Can Evolution explain that?

The most ridiculous answer I got is that information (Instinct) is just some chemicals in the brain
and it happen to be in the cat's brain by a coincidence!

Evolutionists really can believe anything!

Bring 1000 infant cats
Raise them, where no Scorpions or even any animals (give them Milk and cereals)
Put them with a scorpions and see what will happen

If most of them kill the scorpions, God exists
RE: Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts
(June 1, 2013 at 7:05 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: A Cat disproving Evolution

Can you show me a "literate" cat.

Please!!!

Show me a cat that can read and I will convert to islam.

Quote:How did the cat knew to avoid the scorpion tail?

because it can smell and taste what is not good for it?

cats avoid all sorts of body parts from every animal.
Clearly you dont own a cat - because then you would have noticed that yourself.

Quote:Allah put instinct with information in all animals before their birth

nope, that is simply your interpretation, a cat has sences with which to determine what is good for her and what not.

Quote:Can Evolution explain that?

I did above

Quote:The most ridiculous answer I got is that information (Instinct) is just some chemicals in the brain

Strawman. show me who gave you that answere.

brains develope to suit an animals invirorment. I can show you examples.

aaaaand.. wait a minute, does this mean you posted this question before and are simply annoying us because in the other forum someone already answered the question.

Quote:Evolutionists really can believe anything!

nope, only what is observabe and testable.

Quote:Bring 1000 infant cats

It will avoid what it`s instincts tells it to be bad.

Quote:If most of them kill the scorpions, God exists

you are pathetic
Nice try but if I have a 1000 kittens I'm going to be rolling in YouTube money! KITTENS EVERYWHERE!! AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!
(June 1, 2013 at 7:13 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: because it can smell and taste what is not good for it?
How will it know if it is bad or not?

so if we replaced the scorpion with a robot (with no poison) it will just eat the whole of it?
Tiger
Or perhaps the cat has prior experience with scorpions... Perhaps it's been stung and realized it needed to avoid the tail, and the rest was damn fine eating...
My cat killed a squirrel and got bitten in the process. He hasn't brought us anymore squirrels... Though there's been a lot of mice, small rats, and even a small possum... He learned squirrels bite, and bites hurt. I don't see god in that, I see a smart cat.
(June 1, 2013 at 7:24 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: How will it know if it is bad or not?

buy half a liter of tomato juice and half a liter of sulfur acid.

Take a good snif of both of them, now follow your instincts on what to drink.

Quote:so if we replaced the scorpion with a robot (with no poison) it will just eat the whole of it?

only when the robot is made out of edable material.
(June 1, 2013 at 7:24 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote:
(June 1, 2013 at 7:13 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: because it can smell and taste what is not good for it?
How will it know if it is bad or not?

so if we replaced the scorpion with a robot (with no poison) it will just eat the whole of it?
Tiger

Because aversion to bad things is an advantageous trait; animals that are instinctively averse to eating poisonous things tend to survive where other animals that just go to town on venomous critters tend to... well, get poisoned. Now, there's numerous methods for identification, smell and sight being the two most obvious ones, and there's going to be some crossover depending on how the organism detects poison and how the creature it's predating generates its poison, but there's also this:

Take a creature that eats frogs but has never existed in the same biosphere as a poison dart frog, and place it in a room with a poison dart frog. According to your logic that creature will know not to eat the frog because of space magic, but without an instinctive knowledge of the frog's markings, nor a way to detect the poison... it'll eat the little fucker.

In fact, I think that's the flaw in your idiotic logic just in general; you only have three basic worlds that one can build from this premise. One is a world where all creatures have magic allah knowledge of poison things implanted in their heads, and yet they still eat poisonous creatures at times anyway, possibly out of spite. The second is a world where allah implanted special knowledge into only some creatures some of the time, accounting for creatures that do get poisoned but making allah's motives entirely baffling and redundant. The third is a world that is blatantly fictional and nonsensical, where allah gives certain creatures a poisonous defense system, and then in the same breath gives all other organisms the knowledge to avoid it, this making the system itself entirely pointless.

We know this last world is false to begin with, because you do understand that some of those cats would indeed eat the poisonous part, right? And those cats would die or at least become sick, putting a serious crimp in their breeding prospects. Right?

I mean, you don't just think that all cats ever will avoid poison, right? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(June 1, 2013 at 7:05 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: A Cat disproving Evolution

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byJagFwQBU4[/youtube]

How did the cat knew to avoid the scorpion tail?

Allah put instinct with information in all animals before their birth

Can Evolution explain that?

The most ridiculous answer I got is that information (Instinct) is just some chemicals in the brain

Evolutionists really can believe anything!

Bring 1000 infant cats

If most of them kill the scorpions, God exists

Erm, cats don't have to be literate to understand that pointy things may hurt. After all, cats have some rather pointy objects on their paws, so they would intrinsically know something about the subject. One doesn't have to be an Einstein pussy to figure this out.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Human infants will place the feces of several different species in their mouths, most freqently their own. So much for Allah implanted information.

Unless of course the argument becomes that Allah really does want everyone to eat shit and we are just ignoring him.
(June 1, 2013 at 8:06 am)cato123 Wrote: Human infants will place the feces of several different species in their mouths, most freqently their own. So much for Allah implanted information.

Unless of course the argument becomes that Allah really does want everyone to eat shit and we are just ignoring him.

I bow before thee in a gesture of admireation!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1016 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Where in our dna are instincts coded? ignoramus 8 1082 December 8, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Blind evolution or intelligent design? ignoramus 12 1958 August 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why Do Otherwise Intelligent People Succomb to Religion? Rhondazvous 47 8304 October 25, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Directionality in evolution without intelligent guidance tantric 25 5238 January 22, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Intelligent Design: Irreducible Complexity? OfficerVajardian 49 12637 August 17, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Intelligent Design triumph! Mudhammam 2 1274 July 17, 2014 at 7:05 am
Last Post: FreeTony
Lightbulb Intelligent Design, Proof V Muslim Scholar 75 44143 June 22, 2013 at 10:49 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Intelligent Design, Proof IV Muslim Scholar 97 49905 June 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm
  Intelligent Design, Proof III Muslim Scholar 61 28597 May 29, 2013 at 3:14 am