Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jokes
Jokes
Quote: Whenever a baby was born to this outback African tribe it was cause for great celebration and merriment as the future of the tribe would continue to survive. However, on the last occasion there was a bit of concern as the baby was white and the only person around for 500 miles that was white was the missionary.

The Chief calls him into his hut and explains the problem and highlights his accusation. The Missionary is put on the spot and slowly strokes his chin, thinking. " I see your dilema Oh great Chief. Come with me. " They go outside and over to the sheep pen. "You see all these sheep here? They are all white except that one over there that’s black. I’ll do a deal with you. You don’t say anything about the kid and I won’t tell anyone about the sheep, okay ?"
RE: Jokes
[Image: the-bible-bible-joke-religeon-religous-h...556930.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? None.

What do spinach and anal sex have in common? If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.

What's white on top and black on bottom? Society
Ten most Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper Is Down.........

10.The cucumber has left the salad.

9.Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.

8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.

7. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson..

6.Elvis is leaving the building.

5.The Buick is not all the way in the garage.

4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.

3.You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.

2. Men may be From Mars.....but I can see something that rhymes with Venus.

And the#1way to tell someone his zipper is unzipped.....

1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Quote:Q. What was the First Commandment?

A. "Adam, eat my pussy."
Re: Jokes
Two scientists walk into a bar

The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O.” The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”

The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.
(July 6, 2013 at 8:01 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Two scientists walk into a bar

The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O.” The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”

The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed.
I had to re-read it a quite few times before I got. Giving myself a clap Clap for actually getting it.
(July 6, 2013 at 11:48 pm)Waratah Wrote: I had to re-read it a quite few times before I got. Giving myself a clap Clap for actually getting it.

I have been puzzling over it for days, since I saw it on Facebook, and I still have not figured it out.

I had to do a Google search.

Joke spoiler:

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb?

NONE. THEY JUST BEAT THE ROOM UP FOR BEIN BLACK.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Quote:Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Cohen had been long time close friends. But, being old-fashioned, each went to a retirement home of her own respective religion.

It was not long before Mrs. Murphy felt very lonesome for Mrs. Cohen, so one day she asked to be driven to the Jewish Home to visit her old friend.

When she arrived she was greeted with open arms, hugs, and kisses. Mrs. Murphy said, "Don't be holdin' back, Mrs. Cohen, how do you like it here?"

Mrs. Cohen went on and on about the wonderful food, the facility and the care takers. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she said, "But the best thing is that I now have a boyfriend."

Mrs. Murphy said, "Now isn't that wonderful! Tell me all about it."

Mrs. Cohen said, "After lunch we go up to my room and sit on the edge of the bed. I let him touch me on the top, and then on the bottom, and then we sing Jewish songs."

Mrs. Murphy said, "For sure it's a blessing. I'm so glad for you, Mrs. Cohen."

Mrs. Cohen said, "And how is it with you, Mrs. Murphy?"

Mrs. Murphy said it was also wonderful at her new facility, and that she also had a boyfriend.

Mrs. Cohen said, "Good for you! So what do you do?

Mrs. Murphy says, "We also go up to my room after lunch and sit on the edge of the bed. I let him touch me on top, and then I let him touch me down below."

Mrs. Cohen said, "Yes? And then....?"

Mrs. Murphy said.... "Well, since we don't know any Jewish songs, we fuck."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3055 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1163 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 951 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1419 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1880 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Practical jokes Ashground 13 3498 August 4, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Anybody know of any jokes that mock God? IanHulett 15 5152 July 17, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14819 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Islamic Jokes Forsaken 32 12128 January 30, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Jokes Phatt Matt s 18 4356 March 25, 2014 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s