Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow humans
Hello fellow humans
Hello,

My name is Robert, I'm an ex-Christian, ex-Muslim, agnostic atheist.

I made my own website dedicated to atheism, and have joined this forum to help network with other atheists and perhaps assist people struggling with dogmatic conundrums.

Well I'm going to browse the forums now!
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius
RE: Hello fellow humans
Welcome then, enjoy the forums.
Rule number whatever: no necromancing threads that are older than thirty days. If you wish to state anything in reference to something in a dead thread, create a new thread.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 14, 2013 at 7:19 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Rule number whatever: no necromancing threads that are older than thirty days. If you wish to state anything in reference to something in a dead thread, create a new thread.

Yeah I'm sorry about that, assuming you saw that post of mine and managed to delete my comment?

I realized after I made the post how old it was.

I'll be more observant of the dates next time.
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius
Welcome. Wow, exchristian and exmuslim, I'm surprised by the order, usually people go from muslim to christian. I'll be happy to read if you want to share your story, Smile

Hope you have fun here!
Hiya. *waves*
Quote: I'm an ex-Christian, ex-Muslim, agnostic atheist.

You did get around.

Welcome.
Welcome!
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Welcome to the forum ! an ex-Christian and former Muslim. I feel that you have a super story to tell.
I have a question. Where are you from ?
Hi Robert I'm mike. I really Would like to hear your story, especially about Islam as I'm a former baptist.
Oh and feed the wildlife at your own risk.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5290 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1472 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12309 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1958 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1920 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4684 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5285 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Greetings, humans! Redbeard The Pink 22 2768 July 15, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3785 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Music Hi fellow space travelers Arjiuna 15 4779 April 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm