Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey dumbasses!
Hey dumbasses!
Not everything that is rainbow-colored is promoting homosexuality.

Rainbow-colored dinosaur will stay in front of school
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Hey dumbasses!
Quote:The town's school committee met Monday night after a resident complained that the rainbow colors painted on the dinosaur support gay pride and should not be on public property.
(bold added)

I guess God supports gay pride then?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYDKbkEbM7E03ELWivp1O...WAnbueNzoQ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYjpB1ubIw4A94SegAJ9s...awfmo2ViNg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc4BWwbRD3y0uIOzjewAX...pH-cx_myR_]
Quote:The dinosaur statue is part of the Dinosaur Statue Project, an effort to put several different brontosaurus models across town.

A what?
(November 6, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
Quote:The dinosaur statue is part of the Dinosaur Statue Project, an effort to put several different brontosaurus models across town.

A what?

I think they meant apatosaurus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatosaurus

Quote:In 1877, Othniel Charles Marsh published the name of the type species Apatosaurus ajax. He followed this in 1879 with a description of another, more complete specimen, which he thought represented a new genus and species, which he named Brontosaurus excelsus. In 1903, Elmer Riggs re-examined the fossils. While he agreed with Marsh that Brontosaurus excelsus was likely a distinct species, he also noted many similarities between B. excelsus and A. ajax, and decided that both should be placed in the same genus. Riggs re-classified the species as Apatosaurus excelsus in 1903.[14] Since Riggs published his opinions, almost all paleontologists have agreed that the two species should be classified together in a single genus. According to the rules of the ICZN (which governs the scientific names of animals), the name Apatosaurus, having been published first, had priority as the official name; Brontosaurus is considered a junior synonym and has therefore been discarded from formal use

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

This comment on the page of responses wins!

Rainbow-colored dinosaur will stay in front of school

Gary Dufresne Wrote:I've seen a few rainbows in my life. They are beautiful, but I can't help but wonder....is the sun gay for making a rainbow, or is water gay for refracting the light into a rainbow? Maybe the sun and water are being gay together? That's hot. Maybe our atmosphere is the gay one? Is the state of Hawaii gay for having the rainbow on their license plates, or are just the license plates gay? Oh my God.....I make rainbows ALL THE TIME with a hose on a sunny day. Am I forcing homosexuality on my lawn when I do that? Frankly, my lawn seems to like it. What we really need now is a good gay dinosaur joke: How many gay dinosaurs does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only 2, but it has to be a very large light bulb!!!! Anyway, following the genius line of thinking coming out of Granby, Mass., I think it's safe to say that since God makes the rainbows.....well, let's just say that Heaven is probably decorated very nicely.
It would be very easy to make a dino sore arse joke.

But I am too refined for that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm not Tongue

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? A "Licka-lotta-puss"

What do you call a gay male dinosaur? A "Mega-sore-ass"
(November 6, 2013 at 3:27 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 6, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: A what?

I think they meant apatosaurus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatosaurus

Well, of course that's what they mean - I just haven't heard it incorrectly referred to as a brontosaurus in decades.

Apparently they didn't get the memo.
There ain't nothing dumber than a religious shithead.
(November 6, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

A what?

Chalk one up to idiot reporting.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 992 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire? Minimalist 7 1826 August 7, 2017 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember? Minimalist 4 1520 July 26, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2486 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Hey, Let's Make A Deal Minimalist 28 7362 September 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey, Hillary Haters... Minimalist 21 2839 July 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Oops. Hey, Man. Sorry. Minimalist 4 1445 December 2, 2015 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hey...Where were you guys? Minimalist 2 799 September 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist