Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Day Sirs
Good Day Sirs
Hi,

I'm Sarah, from Fareham and I have always been crap at introductions. Think it has something to do with the dreaded moment you join a new school and you have to stand in front of 30 other unimpressed children and mutter basic information about yourself....

I like bears, chocolate and bacon, I'm also partial to pancakes, cheese and celery.
RE: Good Day Sirs
(November 28, 2013 at 7:11 pm)Number 9 Wrote: Hi,

I'm Sarah, from Fareham and I have always been crap at introductions. Think it has something to do with the dreaded moment you join a new school and you have to stand in front of 30 other unimpressed children and mutter basic information about yourself....

I like bears, chocolate and bacon, I'm also partial to pancakes, cheese and celery.

Chocolate?

You're in!

Welcome! Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Re: Good Day Sirs
Hello! Welcome.
(November 28, 2013 at 7:14 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(November 28, 2013 at 7:11 pm)Number 9 Wrote: Hi,

Chocolate?

You're in!

Welcome! Cool Shades

What kind of chocolate is the best though?...or is that a stupid questions because all chocolate is good?
Bacon? I'm sold.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Welcome
Well, allow me to introduce you to bacon. AKA: me. Today is your lucky day. I bet you never thought you'd meet the real one just by becoming a member. You're welcome.

No,really. I'm bacon. It says so under my username. See?

Chocolate is good, too. I love chocolate. I'm not chocolate, though.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(November 28, 2013 at 7:11 pm)Number 9 Wrote: I have always been crap at introductions. Think it has something to do with the dreaded moment you join a new school and you have to stand in front of 30 other unimpressed children and mutter basic information about yourself....

Hahaha, that sounds a lot like me!

Welcome
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Welcome,

I am on a German Base. So, European style chocolate is best.

I am eating Belgian Chocolates from Leonidas!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good day blue grey brain 20 1076 November 26, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Good day from a new member. atjanks 22 5131 January 5, 2016 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Good day! Koolman 12 1954 April 12, 2015 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good day mate! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 16 4274 October 18, 2014 at 7:06 am
Last Post: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
  Good day! Alfred 15 3067 December 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5590 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  A good day to you all... Brunitski 13 3358 July 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brunitski
  Good Day! Justin-X 13 2293 August 28, 2011 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Violet
  Good day tennisball 21 3714 August 7, 2011 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Cinjin