Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Shore
Hello from the Shore
I am a Christian eager for your questioning of my answers. Here is one answer.

My username is Strong Waters, or Aleph Mem (Mother in Hebrew). The Mother is the catalyst coalescing chiral information as one. She is the strong water of the womb and the key to understanding the flood of Noah. Can you see the message left in the pictographs?

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Beasts in Water. Where do I stand on Truth vs. Ignorance?

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg] [Image: TAV.jpg]

Aleph Mem Tav - TRUTH in Hebrew. This is the word EMET. If you take the Aleph from this word, you get MET, or death. Aleph is the Strength of the Aleph Bet (Father / Letters of DNA). The Aleph Bet writes the Word, or Son - Bet (House) Nun (Seed).

Aleph is the first letter of Hebrew. Tav is the last. Mem is between.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Based on the knowledge that Mother is the womb of creation, my answer comes down to the meaning of the beast in the waters of the flood. The answer is Baptism. Immersion into the Strong Waters is a process of involution and evolution (rising to new life).

Question away.
RE: Hello from the Shore
What?

Welcome.

Where did you get all of this and what's the point?
Welcome StrongWaters.
Some great discussions to be had here.
(December 7, 2013 at 7:03 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: I am a Christian eager for your questioning of my answers. ..
Question away.

Welcome. I hope you'll join in on some of the religious conversations.
Can you tell a quick bit about your background? How long have you been a christian? How did you know you had been individually accepted and forgiven verses the other non-true christians who are faking it?

I invite you to answer my questions on this one for example.
https://atheistforums.org/thread-21159-p...#pid557650
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Welcome...
I see much knowledge in there... can you put some references so we don't think that's just a bunch of wooo? please!!!!! Smile

Oh, btw, do you sell pianos or just restore them?
(December 7, 2013 at 7:31 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: What?

Welcome.

Where did you get all of this and what's the point?

It's an introduction. It is meant to introduce me as a user.
Thinking very interesting Welcome
(December 7, 2013 at 7:35 pm)Lion IRC Wrote: Welcome StrongWaters.
Some great discussions to be had here.

Thank you. I look forward to it.

(December 7, 2013 at 7:42 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 7:03 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: I am a Christian eager for your questioning of my answers. ..
Question away.

Welcome. I hope you'll join in on some of the religious conversations.
Can you tell a quick bit about your background? How long have you been a christian? How did you know you had been individually accepted and forgiven verses the other non-true christians who are faking it?

I invite you to answer my questions on this one for example.
https://atheistforums.org/thread-21159-p...#pid557650

When I found this: AMEN in Hebrew and Greek

We are being saved. Baptism is the flood and we are the beasts in the water. For now, it's a hope based on faith, founded on love. We are not saved yet. All of us are being written into the tree of life. It's a process with 1000 years left.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Read this: http://atheistforums.org/thread-22458.html

The Cup of thanksgiving is the womb. The bread is the grain, or ears opening in soil.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Ultimately, the Bread of Life is DNA, or the Letters of Aleph Bet making the Word (Son). I explain it in the links provided.

(December 7, 2013 at 8:07 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Welcome...
I see much knowledge in there... can you put some references so we don't think that's just a bunch of wooo? please!!!!! Smile

I destroy them. Then, they are born again.

[Image: DESK192.JPG]

[Image: 100_6058.JPG]

Sometimes, I simply restore the old wine sack.

[Image: move15.jpg]

Mostly, I build bass guitars.

[Image: 100_5515.JPG]

(December 7, 2013 at 8:07 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Welcome...

No woo. All seeking, knocking and opening doors. I found the keys.
sweet! Wink

Oh, that bass guitar's image is a bit too big for a normal screen.
You may want to use the [imgfit] tag to make it fit automatically. Wink

My father in law has a piano which hasn't seen tuning in... decades... think you could guide me in some tweaking? that sucker is sounding horrible... but I can't tell it's getting any worse than it was 5 years ago! Tongue

WEll well well....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph Wrote:The name aleph is derived from the West Semitic word for "ox", and the shape of the letter derives from a Proto-Sinaitic glyph based on a hieroglyph
[Image: hiero_F1.png]

which depicts an ox's head.

proto-sinaitic glyphs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sinaitic Wrote:Proto-Sinaitic is a Middle Bronze Age script attested in a very small collection of inscriptions at Serabit el-Khadim in the Sinai Peninsula. Due to the extreme scarcity of Proto-Sinaitic signs, very little is known with certainty about the nature of the script. Because the script co-existed with Egyptian hieroglyphs, it is likely that it represented true writing, but this is by no means certain. It has been argued that Proto-Sinaitic was an alphabet and the ancestor of the Phoenician alphabet, from which nearly all modern alphabets descend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mem Wrote:Mem is usually assumed to come from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water (
[Image: hiero_N35.png]

), which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, mem (Phoenician [Image: 15px-Phoenician_mem.png]), ultimately coming from Proto-Semitic *maʾ-/*may-.

Looks legit, if a bit scrambled...
One hieroglyph from proto-sinaitic (which evolved into phoenician), another from egyptian (which also evolved into phoenician?!)
(December 7, 2013 at 8:37 pm)pocaracas Wrote: sweet! Wink

Oh, that bass guitar's image is a bit too big for a normal screen.
You may want to use the [imgfit] tag to make it fit automatically. Wink

My father in law has a piano which hasn't seen tuning in... decades... think you could guide me in some tweaking? that sucker is sounding horrible... but I can't tell it's getting any worse than it was 5 years ago! Tongue

WEll well well....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph Wrote:The name aleph is derived from the West Semitic word for "ox", and the shape of the letter derives from a Proto-Sinaitic glyph based on a hieroglyph
[Image: hiero_F1.png]

which depicts an ox's head.

proto-sinaitic glyphs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sinaitic Wrote:Proto-Sinaitic is a Middle Bronze Age script attested in a very small collection of inscriptions at Serabit el-Khadim in the Sinai Peninsula. Due to the extreme scarcity of Proto-Sinaitic signs, very little is known with certainty about the nature of the script. Because the script co-existed with Egyptian hieroglyphs, it is likely that it represented true writing, but this is by no means certain. It has been argued that Proto-Sinaitic was an alphabet and the ancestor of the Phoenician alphabet, from which nearly all modern alphabets descend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mem Wrote:Mem is usually assumed to come from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water (
[Image: hiero_N35.png]

), which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, mem (Phoenician [Image: 15px-Phoenician_mem.png]), ultimately coming from Proto-Semitic *maʾ-/*may-.

Looks legit, if a bit scrambled...
One hieroglyph from proto-sinaitic (which evolved into phoenician), another from egyptian (which also evolved into phoenician?!)

Ancient Hebrew (Abraham's Language)

The Proto-Cananniite is easily defined. There are many sources. The link above is the best. Wikipedia also lists the meanings as they connect to the larger context of languages (Tree of Knowledge). Phoenician Letters

[Image: LETTERS.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5998 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates