Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AMEN is AMN (East and West)
Photo 
AMEN is AMN (East and West)
In Hebrew, AMN is our English word Amen. It is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) Nun (Seed). Here are the pictographs.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

As you can see, the animal is in the water (Flood) as the seed. Literally, it means Strong Water to Save.

In Hebrew (East), it means TRUE. In Greek and Latin, it is LAMB. As you consider the nature of the two languages, consider how chiral combinations occur in nature. The pattern in all of nature is for two to become one new thing.

For instance, sperm and egg come together, but only after male and female come together. There are 46 chromosomes. This represents 2 pairs of 22 plus the two sex chromosomes. When complete, the chains of amino acids form to make proteins, each a unique combination of each chiral side. Chirality and Coalescence is this process of two becoming one new thing.

Hebrew and Greek are two languages that are chiral (East and West). Hebrew is concrete, containing 22 letters. Greek is abstract/mathematical containing 24 letters. Like the 46 chromosomes, this mirror between DNA and language is not an accident.

See this thread: Aleph Bet is the Word Father. The Letters of AlephBet writes the Word (Son of God). When complete, the human body is chiral (Right and Left) in every regard. The human brain, for instance, is both East and West by comparison, just as language is the same. Both come from Word, or the letter sequences of Aleph Bet (Father).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Back to AMN. AMN in Hebrew (East) is the word True. For the gentiles, AMN is Lamb. Here are all the words that form from this branch of the tree of knowledge.

AMN - Lamb

AMNi - River of life (Jordan)

AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb in ancient Roman culture. The blood was mixed with the waters of the womb.

AMNion - The same word as the bowl, but meaning the sac of the mother's womb.

AMNiotic Fluid - This is the waters of the womb.

AMNesia - This is the Lamb behind the veil and when YOU do not remember your previous estate with God.

AMNesty is when God forgets your sins.

dAMNation is when God does not forget.

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET. When the Aleph is removed, it becomes MET, or death. The Aleph Bet is the Father, or Strong House.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Keep in mind that the tree of knowledge (language) was split into branches at Babel. The result is the variations in fruit that fall from each branch. Language can be traced back through the branch to the trunk, then to the two seeds that merge to form the whole. The roots of Hebrew form the various expressions of the letters, which are from the Father (Aleph Bet). The Tree of Life (DNA) is protected. The Lamb's Book of Life (ARK) records each unique expression of the letters and words. You must be born again (Baptism). Baptism is the involution of the beast into the waters of life (Jordan). The cup is the womb and the bread is the grain (Seed), also called ears in Hebrew. Ears must open in good soil to form the plant. The bread of the Son is what we share in the water as long as we are in His House.

This is my answer to the meaning of AMEN. Question my answers if you can.
RE: AMEN is AMN (East and West)
Ummm No. "Amen" is of Egyptian origin.

http://www.touregypt.net/amen.htm
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(December 7, 2013 at 7:48 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Ummm No. "Amen" is of Egyptian origin.

http://www.touregypt.net/amen.htm

Herz-Cord is German for Hart, or young stag. In Hebrew, Herz is Opher, or hart (young stag). In Latin, Cor is Heart. In Hebrew, Cor is Homer, or a 10 bushel basket of grain. For Ears of Grain to grow, they must open. The Ear is one of the doors to the heart, or hart (young stag). In Greek, Homer wrote the Iliad. If you spell the Western Homer backwards, you get the Eastern Solomon. Solomon is a filled basket. In America, Homer is empty. Home is a place that is filled. A broken Home is spilling out.

Ear is Hear if the Hebrew Hey is added. When you add Tav, it becomes Heart. It works this way because the fruit doesn't fall far form the tree. Egypt has a branch from the same tree.

Rudolph Hertz was the German that discovered the electromagnetic wave and confirmed the existence of the electrodynamic nature of light. His parents were Jewish.

Herz-Cord, or Heart Strings. Music affects the heart through which organ? It is irreducibly complex. To open, it requires seed (information). The gardener must suffer the hoe.

Check my facts. Question my answer. It is Babel, or the fruit from the branch. Egypt is both pre-flood and post-flood. After the flood, the world was under one language. Babel. What is the flood? Symbolism for this:

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Baptism is the flood, or immersion into the waters of life. You must be born again. Read Matthew 3.
Wow, you really do talk a load of shite, don't you?
(December 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Wow, you really do talk a load of shite, don't you?

That's your pretext. My context speaks volumes and you have an excellent opportunity to speak to the subject of the thread. Ad Hominem is a fallacy that ends your contribution to credible discussion.
I see.....
You're jumbling things a bit...
First you go from hebrew.... then the pictographs which seems to come from all over...
Language and symbolism not a god make.... actually, they only strengthen the notion that the concept of the divine appears as mankind is trying to make sense of the world... the oldest con in the world.
(December 7, 2013 at 8:59 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I see.....
First you go from hebrew.... then the pictographs which seems to come from all over...
Language and symbolism not a god make.... actually, they only strengthen the notion that the concept of the divine appears as mankind is trying to make sense of the world... the oldest con in the world.

Until you realize that DNA is the original seed imaging the rest. Aleph Bet is Hebrew for Father. The Alephbet writes the Son, or House of Seed.

See this thread: Aleph Bet and the Word in the Water - Beasts in the Flood
(December 7, 2013 at 9:09 pm)StrongWaters Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 8:59 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I see.....

Until you realize that DNA is the original seed imaging the rest. Aleph Bet is Hebrew for Father. The Alephbet writes the Son, or House of Seed.

Still... only words and letters and symbols.
DNA is not the original form of genetic makeup.
Sexual reproduction is not the original form of reproduction.

I'm sure, if we dig hard enough, we could find similar mystical meanings behind chinese characters... It would still mean nothing more than mankind making sense of its surroundings as language is developed and having juxtapositions between the two.
(December 7, 2013 at 9:16 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 9:09 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: Until you realize that DNA is the original seed imaging the rest. Aleph Bet is Hebrew for Father. The Alephbet writes the Son, or House of Seed.

Still... only words and letters and symbols.
DNA is not the original form of genetic makeup.
Sexual reproduction is not the original form of reproduction.

I'm sure, if we dig hard enough, we could find similar mystical meanings behind chinese characters... It would still mean nothing more than mankind making sense of its surroundings as language is developed and having juxtapositions between the two.

Especially Chinese. The same Lamb in Greek and Latin is woven through the Chinese script. Babel is the fruit from the branching of the tree.

Notice that this link is from Berkeley: Lamb of God in the Ancient Chinese Letters (Aleph Bet)
(December 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm)StrongWaters Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Wow, you really do talk a load of shite, don't you?

That's your pretext. My context speaks volumes and you have an excellent opportunity to speak to the subject of the thread. Ad Hominem is a fallacy that ends your contribution to credible discussion.

Nope. It was an insult wrapped up in an observation. I wasn't trying to undermine your "proposition". I grew up in the 80's and 90's so trust me, I know pretentious bullshit when I see it. You're not being anywhere near as profound as you think you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decline of Religion in the west fredd bear 25 3522 May 5, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Decline of Religion in the west fredd bear 0 495 March 24, 2019 at 12:05 am
Last Post: fredd bear
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7770 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Islam, the middle east, and how arabs are a broken people. shapb 26 5734 December 27, 2014 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Spooky
  The West and Islam StealthySkeptic 2 1267 September 20, 2014 at 1:50 am
Last Post: genkaus
  A friend said peace in the middle east is soon and god will return? masterx1234 25 5428 July 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why Middle East? Christian 43 13971 April 24, 2012 at 8:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger