Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Germany be Occupied Again?
Information 
Should Germany be Occupied Again?
I was thinking up ideas today, & I have a really good one. Germany should be reoccupied & not be allowed any sort of military. Germany's existence is a stain on humanity. Instead of spending money on the military, Germany should have to cut back all spending & raise taxes; sending all the money to Israel.
RE: Should Germany be Occupied Again?
Quote:I was thinking up ideas today, & I have a really good one.

Well, trot THAT one out for us, because the one above is a right stinker.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 17, 2013 at 8:13 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: I was thinking up ideas today, & I have a really good one. Germany should be reoccupied & not be allowed any sort of military. Germany's existence is a stain on humanity. Instead of spending money on the military, Germany should have to cut back all spending & raise taxes; sending all the money to Israel.

Why should the current generation of Germans be punished for the actions of their predecessors?

Should modern Israel be held responsible for the invasion of what became Israel and the slaughter of all the various people who lived there? We're talking written biblical "history" here.

Something people often seem to forget is that the first country the Nazis occupied was Germany.
Dying to live, living to die.
That whole Treaty of Versailles thing worked out great, didn't it?

Damn it, why did TGAC have to be banned before this troll showed up?!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
My fantasy tonight...

...Max Factor wakes up tomorrow with a permanent toothbrush mustache.
(December 17, 2013 at 8:13 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: I was thinking up ideas today, & I have a really good one. Germany should be reoccupied & not be allowed any sort of military. Germany's existence is a stain on humanity. Instead of spending money on the military, Germany should have to cut back all spending & raise taxes; sending all the money to Israel.

Why? What current events lead you to believe we should force Germany to disband its military and send money to Israel?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I was under the impression it was occupied.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 17, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I was under the impression it was occupied.

What happened to all the Germans!? Confusedhock:
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 17, 2013 at 8:48 pm)Chad32 Wrote:
(December 17, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I was under the impression it was occupied.

What happened to all the Germans!? Confusedhock:

They moved to France.
Dying to live, living to die.
The little rascals; up to their old tricks, I see.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1378 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6659 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4662 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Can We Sue Germany for WWII? InquiringMind 59 5004 September 30, 2016 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes Minimalist 75 11939 January 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Dear American College students: Go to Germany TaraJo 12 4035 October 11, 2014 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nietzsche Understood that Germany Must be Destroyed EgoRaptor 103 20930 January 26, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Chas
  Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries EgoRaptor 15 3859 January 12, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Russia becoming the new Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 4952 December 20, 2013 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  "third gender" to be officialy recognised in Germany Something completely different 27 6567 August 20, 2013 at 3:23 am
Last Post: Kayenneh