Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Park 201
South Park 201
Is finally uncensored. I'm a little slow on the uptake, however the episode was leaked on Jan 31st. I'll try to get the full episode up on my website, this is the ending with Kyle's speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHReyQRaqJc

Episodes 200 and 201 were never broadcast in Australia. Good old peace-loving Islam.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Re: RE: South Park 201
It reminds me of this.

[Image: maga6ynu.jpg]
RE: South Park 201
You guys down under are certainly funny when it comes to south park. Is the stick of truth still not available over there?
You know, the sad thing is I can finally understand why the whole thing was censored; if you were so utterly angered by the fact that someone dared to draw Muhammad and put it on a TV show, would you really get the sarcasm in that monologue?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 16, 2014 at 11:08 am)Napoléon Wrote: You guys down under are certainly funny when it comes to south park. Is the stick of truth still not available over there?

Stick of Truth has always been available here, it just has a couple of scenes censored because of our weird system of classification. Apparently that anal probing stuff becomes so much more intense when you have to press a few buttons to make it happen.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
The South Park Muhammad:

[Image: lAofe9C.png]

He first appeared in Season 05 Episode 04 "Super Best Friends", and he then appeared in the titles of many episodes:

[Image: eea530dfd504a91bdbc498cae0bfc06a]
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South Park makes another ep about Catholic Church Fake Messiah 9 1568 October 6, 2018 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Another image from Iroquois Park orogenicman 4 2987 April 3, 2012 at 4:09 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Smiley face in Iroquios Park, Louisville, KY orogenicman 7 4818 April 3, 2012 at 3:57 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Jesus Christ in Richmond Park Welsh cake 0 1041 November 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  South Park searchingforanswers 8 2512 October 5, 2011 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: searchingforanswers
  Make yourself a South Park Character Rev. Rye 13 6383 September 17, 2011 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  CNN segment on South Park threat with Ayaan Hirsi Ali. leo-rcc 8 4289 April 22, 2010 at 10:52 am
Last Post: tavarish
  CopperCab pwned by South Park Tiberius 3 3490 March 28, 2010 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Pippy
  Linkin Park: g-mark 1 1613 June 8, 2009 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Samson