Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Park makes another ep about Catholic Church
South Park makes another ep about Catholic Church
Last episode was about Catholic priest that just wants to be a friend with kids but fails because of predatory stance Catholic Church has toward kids.

Needless to say Catholic League is very upset about the cartoon while they're not upset about kids being raped by priests.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: South Park makes another ep about Catholic Church
Fuck the catholick league.  Nothing but a bunch of pervert enablers.
I think people who are still supporting the Vatican should be called "Cathoholics." Intervention is needed.
If they can teach their priests to keep their dicks and hands to themselves they won't be made fun of. 

But you can rarely change pedophiles. Maybe they need to turn them into the secular authorities and admit the priests and the church are fallible. 

I suppose they could support the involuntary eunuch option.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Isn't the Catholic "League" mostly that loudmouth Bill Donahue?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

"Oh boo hoo, we keep fucking young boys in their asses and mouths and now someone has made a CARTOON making fun of us! Poor Catholic Church"

Fuck the Catholic league. I thought the Muslims has a monopoly on being offered by cartoons, guess Catholics are trying to get in on the act. Need to blow something up to get taken seriously.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(October 5, 2018 at 9:01 am)chimp3 Wrote: Isn't the Catholic "League" mostly that loudmouth Bill Donahue?

Indeed. He probably considers himself to be the assistant Pope. I used to receive the Catholic League's junk mail on a regular basis during the 1980's.  Dodgy
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Why the fuck have I been neglecting the new season of South Park? Oh, that's right, I'm three and a half episodes from finishing the new season of Bojack Horseman.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 5, 2018 at 8:40 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 9:01 am)chimp3 Wrote: Isn't the Catholic "League" mostly that loudmouth Bill Donahue?

Indeed. He probably considers himself to be the assistant Pope. I used to receive the Catholic League's junk mail on a regular basis during the 1980's.  Dodgy
A League of one!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 5, 2018 at 9:16 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 8:40 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: Indeed. He probably considers himself to be the assistant Pope. I used to receive the Catholic League's junk mail on a regular basis during the 1980's.  Dodgy
A League of one!

As far as I'm concerned, the Catholic Leaguers are little better than Nazis. They're against anything they perceive as anti-Catholic: the entertainment industry (which they claim is controlled by Jews), certain art exhibits, public school programs for sex education, government-funded contraception and abortion, restrictions against pro-life activism, and restrictions on religious schools.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shia LaBeouf film makes £7 in openeing weekend. downbeatplumb 10 2712 April 9, 2017 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Doctor makes fans day at the Doctor Who Experience Cyberman 3 1315 March 31, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  South Park 201 Aractus 5 3388 April 17, 2014 at 3:54 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Another religious fanatic kills another baby Foxaèr 15 3510 August 27, 2013 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Aha... Now It Makes Sense....er, cents. Minimalist 1 1089 August 27, 2013 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Stephen Fry on the Catholic Church Tobie 33 14299 June 8, 2012 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Another image from Iroquois Park orogenicman 4 2988 April 3, 2012 at 4:09 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Smiley face in Iroquios Park, Louisville, KY orogenicman 7 4819 April 3, 2012 at 3:57 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Obama compromise amid Catholic contraception anger Forsaken 1 1225 February 10, 2012 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Jesus Christ in Richmond Park Welsh cake 0 1041 November 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake