Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberals plan to purge "Christians"
Liberals plan to purge "Christians"
This, I think, is from the same idiot who wrote the piece in regards to why Christians should boycott Mozilla and OKCupid.

Quote:They were always deadly serious about criminalizing Christianity and killing free speech, but now the American left has stopped pretending otherwise. In a recent column titled, “Why Are They Called ‘Homofascists’? Here’s Why,” I wrote that “progressive,” “Christian-hating fascists” – but I repeat myself – are “hell-bent on criminalizing Christianity and pushing to the fringes anyone who publicly acknowledges natural human sexuality and the age-old, immutable institution of legitimate marriage as created by God.”

But as you read the article a frightening reality quickly rises to the surface. It’s neither funny nor untrue. None of it. The cultural Marxist American left is 100-percent serious about “purging” Christians from society.

They’re as serious as Josef Stalin’s heart attack.

Joking or not, Herr Saletan then gave the rainbow-shirts their jackbooted marching orders: “If we’re serious about taking down corporate officers who supported Proposition 8, and boycotting employers who promote them, we’d better get cracking on the rest of the list,” he said, concluding, “otherwise, perhaps we should put down the pitchforks.”

You do understand this, right? Obama, the L.A. Times and America’s larger “progressive” movement are dead serious about purging Christians and other traditionalists from both the workplace and society at large. It’s coming. Mozilla was just the opening salvo.

In the very same way Eich’s forced resignation was deliberately calculated to terrorize any American who might resist the left’s sexual anarchist agenda, and support some future, legally executed pro-family ballot initiative, the clear purpose behind releasing the Prop 8 donor list was to instill terror in the hearts of Christians and other traditionalists who support natural marriage, family and human sexuality. It was a not-so-subtle shot over the bow.

It was also a call to arms.

It’s fight or flight time, America.

I’ve made my choice.

What about you?

I say that if we once crushed fascism from without … we can sure as hell crush it from within.

http://townhall.com/columnists/mattbarbe...s-n1826772
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Liberals plan to purge "Christians"
Somebody needs a med adjustment.
Quote:The cultural Marxist American left is 100-percent serious about “purging” Christians from society.

Let's at least consider the idea. Think how pleasant life would be without those dumb shits whining about fucking jesus all the time?

Big Grin
(April 21, 2014 at 11:10 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Liberals plan to purge "Christians"

ROFLOL

Finally, the liberals can claim to be worth something.
Liberals are going to give Christians laxatives?
That's MISTER Godless Vegetarian Tree Hugging Hippie Liberal to you.
(April 21, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Fromper Wrote: Liberals are going to give Christians laxatives?

One thing christains don't need is help for shitting in public.
(April 21, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Fromper Wrote: Liberals are going to give Christians laxatives?

If we took all the shit out of christians they'd fucking disappear.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I love how Christians whine that not letting them unjustly persecute others is fascism.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
How pig dick ignorant does somebody have to be to consider someone a Marxist and a Nazi simultaneously? Holy fuck! I guess I shouldn't be surprised knowing that this dolt's bookshelf likely only consists of The Bible and the Left Behind series.
Liberals want to purge anything that would stop people from doing what they want whenever they want.

they are sick people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 5220 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Can prayer change God's perfect plan? MellisaClarke 217 63240 May 23, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 31 7444 April 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Why do atheists and liberals like Islam? scoobysnack 122 20918 April 4, 2016 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Losty
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11019 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  When do you plan to Convert to Christanity? Christian 371 157076 February 7, 2013 at 10:01 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  The Obama health plan and the Catholic church Ziploc Surprise 7 3584 February 13, 2012 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Gods plan is flawed as is the concept of god itself! chatpilot 50 23144 March 2, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: tavarish