Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has atheistforums.org ever gotten you in trouble with your significant other?
Has atheistforums.org ever gotten you in trouble with your significant other?
So, today my girlfriend texted me asking, "You don't love me?"

To make a long story short, she was creeping on me and saw my silly, sarcastic reply to naimless' thread in which I replied to his/her questions with:

(September 8, 2014 at 3:04 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: 1. No idea.
2. Nope
3. I don't know.

Anyway, she took it as me saying I don't love her, and even though I tried to explain that naimless is pretty much a troll who never posts anything intelligent (and hence I responded in kind), she got upset and it escalated into a fight in which we have not spoken to one another for the past three hours. Fucking stupid shit, I know.

Ever get in trouble with your "beau" over anything on here? Or is my girlfriend (hey baby Wink) just fucking nuts?

She also alleges that I spend too much time on here and not enough time with her... *eye roll*
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Has atheistforums.org ever gotten you in trouble with your significant other?
She's just fucking nuts.

Hey baby!

J/K
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Has atheistforums.org ever gotten you in trouble with your significant other?
No. My wife thinks it keeps me out of trouble.

Big Grin
No. My SO thinks it's better than the last forum I was on. Big Grin
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
I don't spend enough time on the forums to make her feel neglected.....mmos get me in trouble.
That's adorable. Maybe start sneaking in little compliments for her to make her feel better.

Ban thread: banned because my girlfriend is so sweet and beautiful.

Keep a word change a word: hot/amazing/beautiful/wonderful/etc girlfriend

Evolution thread: evolution is real because my girlfriend is way prettier than a cave woman.

Abortion thread: so glad my girlfriend wasn't aborted bc I love her.

Just an idea :p
Oh btw hey baby Wink to shonuff's girl
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
No, though he worries about TMI on forums. He's professionally paranoid.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I don't spend so much time on the Internet or AtheistForums in particular that it interferes with my relationship with my girlfriend, and when I told her about AtheistForums, and more specifically about The Unlimited Supply Game, she helped me come up with several replies for it, and it's been a fun game between us ever since. I'm better at making the wishes and she's insanely good at shooting them down.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Nah, not really. She lurks here, BTW, but doesn't have an account. She has commented on some of the flirting / innuendo, bit I try to keep that reined in to a reasonable level and it seems to be all good.
Never not once. She's a little wary of the A69. She doesn't want me posting dick pics because she feels like she has ownership of my peter. It's all hers. I have no delusions.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual Abuse in Social Context: Clergy and other (Secular) Professionals. Nishant Xavier 61 3803 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Santa and Other Lies to the Kids mlmooney89 25 2648 August 27, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Would you as an atheist EVER do this? Alexmahone 41 6514 December 6, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Do You Ever Miss God? Rhondazvous 75 20787 May 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 14333 February 10, 2017 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Religion should be encouraged if it has positive effects on people.What do you think? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 5500 December 27, 2016 at 2:07 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5444 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I need to rant to other atheists mlmooney89 22 3554 June 30, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  What's the lamest defence of Theism you've ever heard? FebruaryOfReason 458 52962 February 27, 2016 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Question If you were ever a theist... *Deidre* 347 50651 January 12, 2016 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*