Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case for an Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
The Case for a Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
I think of this every time I see the His-Majesty's thread title. Creating this thread is my attempt to exorcize that misreading once and for all.

Why should we take up arms against Jesus Christ? Well for one thing it says in the bible he is bringing a sword. If we were properly armed, He wouldn't have a chance. On the other hand he would just keep coming back to life so we would have to be vigilant. Rhythm, I hope we can count on you for support. Gawd knows there aren't any guns at my house.
The Case for an Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
I think of this every time I see the His-Majesty's thread title. Creating this thread is my attempt to exorcize that misreading once and for all.

Why should we take up arms against Jesus Christ? Well for one thing it says in the bible he is bringing a sword. Properly armed, He wouldn't have a chance. On the other hand he would just keep coming back to life so we would have to be vigilant. Rhythm, I hope we can count on you for support. Gawd knows there aren't any guns at my house.
RE: The Case for a Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
Some seem to think, he's in on the arms race.

Quote: As Boykin explained once before, Jesus was a tough guy and real "man's man," and that is because he is a warrior who will come back covered in the blood of his enemies and carrying an assault rifle ... which is why every Bible believing Christian must own one as well.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bo...ault-rifle

[Image: jesus.jpeg]

Maybe there's even a case for treason in this, since Jesus obviously wants to incite his followers into an armed revolt.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: The Case for an Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
Nail the fucker up again. Do it right this time!
(November 29, 2014 at 12:08 pm)whateverist Wrote: I think of this every time I see the His-Majesty's thread title. Creating this thread is my attempt to exorcize that misreading once and for all.

Why should we take up arms against Jesus Christ? Well for one thing it says in the bible he is bringing a sword. Properly armed, He wouldn't have a chance. On the other hand he would just keep coming back to life so we would have to be vigilant. Rhythm, I hope we can count on you for support. Gawd knows there aren't any guns at my house.

we have rockets i say send the asshole to space he can come back but in the vacuum of space there is no air.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 29, 2014 at 12:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Nail the fucker up again. Do it right this time!

No, kill him with a huge vibrator. I wanna see the New Christians with those around their neck and on their churches.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why are there two threads? Do a merger. Posted my reply in the second one.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: The Case for a Insurrection Against Jesus Christ
I see double!.and I haven't even started drinking yet!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 29, 2014 at 12:15 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(November 29, 2014 at 12:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Nail the fucker up again. Do it right this time!

No, kill him with a huge vibrator. I wanna see the New Christians with those around their neck and on their churches.

One of those really lurid mythological animal dildos from Bad Dragon. Tongue

Edit: Oh, and I've merged the threads, since they were functionally identical. Much cleaner for the boards. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I'm all down for angry-mob style insurrections against potentially mythical people scheduled to return to collect their club members and fuck all else. I really am. However, Jesus is about 2,000 years late. Something tells me he'd not coming back. Just put the phone down gurl, and move on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1829 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 4033 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7895 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 3036 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3149 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KICKER…… BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1390 January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3343 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2763 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2014 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you following Trump or Christ? Foxaèr 13 1827 June 29, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13