Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of things...
Couple of things...
One... my youngest daughter received an invite to try out for our county's junior honors choir. This is a rare opportunity for her and I hope she gets accepted.
She will also be going into the 7th grade in August in all advanced, accelerated classes. She's receiving the presidential award for academic excellence  next week. I am thrilled by this! Last week she had her chorus concert where she was in the 6th grade chorus, honors chorus and festival chorus. This week is her band concert. She's played the baritone for the last two years and loves it over the violin which she took for two years prior. She meets with the 7th grade band teacher this week for an "audition" to see if she gets into the middle school's band program.

My two step-sons have expressed a deep desire to come live with us. They are terrified of their mother and they both want us to get the custody order changed. My oldest got in trouble with the law while in his mother's custody. Luckily, he was honest, polite and respectful with both officers and no charges will be placed against him. He was looking at a destruction of property charge for destroying a flower bush that belonged to a fire station. The other child that was with him and who also damaged said bush will face charges because he refused to cooperate, he lied and was combative with the cops.

I will be trying to withdraw my petition with the supreme court. It has now been 8 months since the parental alienation of my oldest child. If I withdraw my petition, I can go back to the lower court and file to have my narcissistic ex's guardianship revoked.

Three or four irons in the fire with legal stuffs and my youngest daughter's music and school stuff but there's one more thing going on...

July 13th of this year, I will be starting school myself to become a cosmetologist. It's a 17 month program, only because day classes are not an option with three kids to raise. If Jordan comes home this year, it will be four kids. But I'm ready for this next stage in my life.

So that's all the news I have so far.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 804 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Have you attended a wedding for a same sex couple? Divinity 17 2054 November 9, 2015 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  This couple is way to christian Lemonvariable72 42 8640 November 13, 2013 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I'll be away for a couple weeks A Theist 27 5109 February 10, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Annik
  A strange couple of weeks Jackalope 16 2865 January 18, 2013 at 11:47 am
Last Post: jonb
  couple motorcycle rides coming up, interested? jackman 43 16607 May 27, 2012 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  According to some people a person and their dog is more of a family than gay couple. lrh9 4 2116 September 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher
  Jeez, I leave for a couple of days and... leo-rcc 4 2334 March 16, 2010 at 8:58 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Couple of Comics Eilonnwy 3 1475 March 6, 2009 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Tiberius