Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Atheists... one term if you will...
Atheists... one term if you will...
I am going to ask you about a word. The word is this:

God.

Tell us what you think about this word.
And why is it even a word?

(this is going to get interesting Argue )
RE: Atheists... one term if you will...
You won't respond to responses in other threads you created, but instead you create a new one.

Why?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
A one word question deserves a one word answer. Mythology. Looking at the sun and the moon, not understadning it, calling it gods for lack of a better explanation. So, in short caveman reasoning.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
*reaches half way for a dictionary then returns arm to keyboard*

No fuck it just use google and look up the definition of "God". What do I think of the word "God"? Not the possibility, not the concept, but the fucking word? Oh sheesh we're gonna do this?

No we're not. We're not gonna do this - or at least: I'm not. Not gonna address the OP at all. It's fucktarded.
(October 14, 2015 at 8:22 pm)abaris Wrote: A one word question deserves a one word answer. Mythology. Looking at the sun and the moon, not understadning it, calling it gods for lack of a better explanation. So, in short caveman reasoning.

Posters I ask this of you now so don't come at me later in the thread with some nonsense about "mythology" (when god and mythology are not even the same word... not really--- that's strange huh?) or "nonexistant".

Give a clarification about the word God not in the sense of a term, but a word that you must describe your feelings about.

If God were a term I am asking you to define what this term means to you. You may state "non existant" or "mythology" but not in the sense that you are failing to explain your feelings about the term.
I shall play, only because I am bored and I have not had as much experience with this guy as you all have.

God = psycho.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
"Ill-defined"
Italic underline bold about the stupidest shit ever? Ohhh for fucks sake! Lmfao.
JBrentonK hasn't been bounced yet ?

Goddamit!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Osmussaar
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4050 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3625 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Atheists, Do You Hope You are Right? Neo-Scholastic 52 8925 October 15, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Hmmm?
  Long term advice when debating theists. Brian37 33 6928 May 6, 2015 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is there a particular term for this? I feel we need one. Regina 18 4013 January 26, 2015 at 4:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11031 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  "Creationist" is too broad a term. Rampant.A.I. 19 5117 July 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist