Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Explained
Trump Explained
Here's one of his idiot supporters.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/trump-su...ies-to-me/

Quote:Susan DeLemus believes everyone is lying to her except Donald Trump, and that’s why she’s supporting the Republican presidential candidate.

In an interview with CNN, DeLemus emphatically said she’s never been into politics until now, because she believes everyone is “lying to me, straight to my face!”

This is not a new situation:

[Image: 314924_10151121008399454_488393184_n.jpg]

The republicunts problem is that Trump is simply better at it than the rest of the shitheads they have running.
RE: Trump Explained
The fact that someone like Trump can be the most popular republican candidate is a symptom of how extreme the party has gone. Even the establishment is leery of him, because he's too extreme to be easily controlled. The men behind the men would rather Jeb or Hillary be in charge.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Bob Vander Plaats doesn't like Trump, and Bob is a rabid fundie, and self made Iowa political king maker.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Remember that if he is getting 35% of republicunts that means that 65% of them do not like him.  The question is, do they not like him enough to stay home on election day?
(December 10, 2015 at 1:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Remember that if he is getting 35% of republicunts that means that 65% of them do not like him.  The question is, do they not like him enough to stay home on election day?

I get this terrible feeling of hopelessness when I think I might end up having to choose between Clinton and Trump. It demonstrates the sad state of our nation. I truly don't know what I would do in that situation.

This is not a new situation:

[Image: 314924_10151121008399454_488393184_n.jpg]

The republicunts problem is that Trump is simply better at it than the rest of the shitheads they have running.
[/quote]

You know, it might just be because he fits the above description to the last detail. He is simply a primitive man and therefore appeals to other primitive people.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Fear sells. Simple-sounding solutions to complex issues sell. Pandering to idiots sells. And for all our talk in this country about republican principles and the rule of law, there has always been a certain percentage of Americans who hope for a Strong Man to lead the way and "protect" them. Combine these things to a candidate with Trump's media savvy, and you have all the explanation you need.
It is an unfortunate fact of our democracy that the electorate is widely and disparately fragmented.

To achieve a plurality, much more so for a majority, it is necessary to tell enough fragments each what it wants to hear.  When the fragments so addressed have completely incompatible views, to get elected, a politician must lie to at least one of them.  Then it is necessary to hide this and deny it when discovered.

It is only since the advent of fact checkers and widely disseminated information from varied sources and through varied filters that this situation has been widely revealed.  A good example of this was the Romney's 47% event in the 2012 campaign.

I blame the Regan campaign for bringing in the lunatic fringe in to tip the balance of power towards the Republican party.  Once the camel was invited into the tent, it was only a matter of time until its purest ideologues took over.  They're evil, but effective, and many followers will follow.  Fear mongering speaks to the reptile brain and serves to aggregate the newly faithful who otherwise might not follow the herd.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
(December 10, 2015 at 1:34 pm)Lek Wrote:
(December 10, 2015 at 1:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Remember that if he is getting 35% of republicunts that means that 65% of them do not like him.  The question is, do they not like him enough to stay home on election day?

I get this terrible feeling of hopelessness when I think I might end up having to choose between Clinton and Trump.  It demonstrates the sad state of our nation.  I truly don't know what I would do in that situation.

There is no choice, Hilary is sane.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 10, 2015 at 1:59 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 10, 2015 at 1:34 pm)Lek Wrote: I get this terrible feeling of hopelessness when I think I might end up having to choose between Clinton and Trump.  It demonstrates the sad state of our nation.  I truly don't know what I would do in that situation.

There is no choice, Hilary is sane.

Absolutely right.  Voting to keep Trump out of office is both the rational thing to do and the Christian thing to do.  Odd bed fellows to be sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1067 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36926 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3172 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4153 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Trump voters, explained Aroura 33 5139 October 17, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1687 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Brexit explained for 'Muricans. Whateverist 26 2401 July 8, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1278 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Teachers Unions explained Koolay 11 2978 July 20, 2013 at 3:43 am
Last Post: MikeTheInfidel
  Secularity and Secularism explained. Paul the Human 3 1666 April 21, 2010 at 5:16 am
Last Post: fr0d0