Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want Noms now!
Want Noms now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiHXASgRTcA

This is just too adorable. I want these kitties!
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Want Noms now!
I love how they climb their clothes Wink
I couldn't stop giggling when they went back to the camera and started mewing in high pitched unison.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Do you have a cat? I want one Smile
I want all those cats...NOW.
Yes, her name is Bella.

[Image: S7300582.jpg]

Cute Big Grin
Haha! They're like baby birds!

We have a 4 month old kitten that looks exactly like the orange-ish one in that video. He does that the whole time anyone is in the kitchen, no matter what you are doing in there. One would think we never feed him!
I had a dream that I adopted an orange kitten much like that one. Made me sad when I woke up and it wasn't real. I've wanted to get another cat for a while, but my parents would object. Currently our house has 2 cats, Bella is mine, Teddy (an old orange tabby) is the family cat, a pit bull named Xander, and two toads.

Kittens are fun. I have a lot of semi-healed scratches on my arms and hands to prove it! Hehe!

We have two cats: Sidney is all black and 12 years old. Milo is light orange with stripes and is 4 months old.

We also have two dogs: Dudley is a rat terrier/jack russell mix (12 years old) and Riley is a shepherd/lab mix (2 years old)

We also have a chinchilla named Xander. We think he's three. Yes, he is named after the character from Buffy. We used to have two fancy rats named Willow and Tara. Unfortunately, rats have very short lifespans.

Geez. Now I want a thread to post pet pictures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Want Your Cray Cray Foxaèr 8 1266 May 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? ErGingerbreadMandude 23 3209 August 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1105 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you want to build a snowman? Foxaèr 9 1704 December 26, 2014 at 4:15 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Persecture: The movie enemies of religious freedom don't want you to see!!! catman 13 3556 March 23, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Rev. Rye doesn't want to blow you up. Rev. Rye 0 906 April 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do you want to live forever? theVOID 10 3027 December 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I want an electric car... Darwinian 5 2183 December 14, 2008 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Purple Rabbit