Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A honest statement
A honest statement
Let's be honest as much money as we waste on the military in whole the US shouldn't bother policing the world anymore and start worrying about 
itself. I mean we did nothing but bully as world police and did terrible and continue to do terrible things for cheap oil and in doing so were creating unnecessary 
enemies. The US in whole can no longer police the world as we need to start fixing our own government and letting the UN take care of it.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: A honest statement
I agree. And I'm British.
Yeah, but Iraq wouldn't be a democracy now, without the selfless help from big brother.
Everybody owes a debt of gratitude to Uncle Sam.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
By UN do you mean China? Or maybe Russia? Both are eager to do so and I'm sure they will do a much better job then the US. The something like 100k troops in the UN couldn't do much in one large theater let alone multiple ones and the US would still have to supply much of the logistic and command support.

I do believe the US should reevaluate it's military spending. The JSF over 1 trillion dollar boondoggle comes to mind. But an isolationist policy by the US is as about as practical as world peace. That is, I don't think you'll see the former without the latter first. Unless your running for miss universe I don't think anybody believes the later is possible in the distant future.

Though you never know, the US could suffer a few more economic meltdowns and environmental catastrophes and we'll get to see how China and/or Russia would handle world "peace keeping".
"I'm thick." - Me
Isn't the US debt dangerously close to bankruptcy?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 15, 2016 at 1:18 am)ignoramus Wrote: Isn't the US debt dangerously close to bankruptcy?

Not when it just creates more money.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The Illuminati do what the hell they bloody want! Not fair!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10767 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2154 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
Photo Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition dyresand 26 2982 August 31, 2016 at 11:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How honest should parents be? paulpablo 282 54761 January 8, 2016 at 6:26 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  A funny statement enjoy dyresand 3 905 November 1, 2015 at 3:08 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Oh, gosh, I'm going to have to be honest with my siser Foxaèr 10 2086 May 6, 2014 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Be honest BrokenQuill92 24 3548 February 16, 2014 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Are there any honest computer tec sites? Brian37 7 1934 December 18, 2013 at 4:48 am
Last Post: LastPoet